Author Topic: LEL route sheet in single column format  (Read 2323 times)

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
LEL route sheet in single column format
« on: 16 July, 2009, 09:12:12 pm »
I suspect that I'm not the only person that normally puts their route sheet in a 10cm wide map holder (like the Chris Juden map trap) and was a bit perplexed at the width of the LEL route sheet.

So, for my own use, I have reformatted the route sheet as a single column so that it will fit into my map holder. I've also taken the opportunity to amend some of the symbols to that more commonly used (e.g. replacing "o" with "rbt").

I haven't incorporated any of the mooted corrections seen on this forum.

Happy to share this with anyone - with the usual caveats. Email me off-board

Rob
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Redlight

Re: LEL route sheet in single column format
« Reply #1 on: 17 July, 2009, 02:18:06 pm »
PS - if you do want a copy [please include your personal email address in your reply as I have to send the file from a different computer to the one that receives YACF messages.

Rob

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
« Reply #2 on: 17 July, 2009, 02:28:02 pm »
This sounds very useful! But as I've already printed the 'widescreen' version I think I'll just fold those in half and laminate them double-sided, rather than waste yet more paper on this venture.
Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles

« Reply #3 on: 17 July, 2009, 02:30:48 pm »
This sounds very useful! But as I've already printed the 'widescreen' version I think I'll just fold those in half and laminate them double-sided, rather than waste yet more paper on this venture.
:) I printed them 2 pages to a side and double sided so not only have I got the route sheet in four quadrants on one side of A4, it's portrait and the entire route sheet uses 2 pieces of paper. So may fold it into quarters as usual.

Redlight

« Reply #4 on: 18 July, 2009, 09:25:22 pm »
you both clearly have better eyesight than I!

« Reply #5 on: 19 July, 2009, 09:33:13 am »
you both clearly have better eyesight than I!
Not sure I'll be able to see it though !! I ride lots of events without a route sheet. Just following others. Anyway YHPM, I' d be interested to see if yours is more useful.