Author Topic: LEL - Best Rear View  (Read 3046 times)

anna_l

LEL - Best Rear View
« on: 01 August, 2009, 04:18:10 pm »
I would like to congratulate Fabio Albertoni (No. 400) for winning the "Best Rear View" as voted by the girls at Middleton Tyas  :thumbsup:, we really enjoyed the long breaks he took with us! ( the rest of him wasn't bad either)  If anyone knows how to get hold of Fabio, can they please pass this on,
Thanks
Anna

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
Re: "Best Rear Veiw
« Reply #1 on: 01 August, 2009, 04:19:15 pm »
I would like to congratulate Fabio Albertoni (No. 400) for winning the "Best Rear View" as voted by the girls at Middleton Tyas  :thumbsup:, we really enjoyed the long breaks he took with us! ( the rest of him wasn't bad either)  If anyone knows how to get hold of Fabio, can they please pass this on,
Thanks
Anna

By the buttocks, by the sound of it!

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

L Hedley

• "Bring it on"
Re: Best Rear View
« Reply #2 on: 01 August, 2009, 07:22:55 pm »
I would like to congratulate Fabio Albertoni (No. 400) for winning the "Best Rear View" as voted by the girls at Middleton Tyas  :thumbsup:, we really enjoyed the long breaks he took with us! ( the rest of him wasn't bad either)  If anyone knows how to get hold of Fabio, can they please pass this on,
Thanks
Anna

Oh, maybe he was the one I encountered massaging his testicles with cream when I walked into the unisex toilets  ;D

If it was well the rest was a sight to behold too!

Later he was massaging his legs in the dining hall and our two young cooks were swooning.

Not just a cyclist's wife!

« Reply #3 on: 01 August, 2009, 07:45:05 pm »
If he is the rider I think he is yes would agree. Best use of a reflective jacket went to one of the italians sorry didn't get his number. On wednesday night at Thurlby when he came in very very wet, he had hung up the shorts to dry & he had the jacket fastened around his waist, me & one of the other helpers were wonder if he had it fasten tight enough or it might fall down  :P :P :P :P :P

L Hedley

• "Bring it on"
« Reply #4 on: 01 August, 2009, 08:14:18 pm »
We heard stories of men wearing nothing but rainlegs at one control  ;D ;D

I hope it rains lots in 2013, i will have my camera handy!

Fixedwheelnut

• "If it ain't fixed it's broken"
    • My photos
« Reply #5 on: 01 August, 2009, 09:34:31 pm »
We heard stories of men wearing nothing but rainlegs at one control  ;D ;D

I hope it rains lots in 2013, i will have my camera handy!

Where is Annie? I can see her signing up now :D
"Don't stop pedalling"

« Reply #6 on: 01 August, 2009, 09:45:25 pm »
We heard stories of men wearing nothing but rainlegs at one control  ;D ;D!

Best Rear View & Rainlegs =  :o

Could give some interesting looks from passing motorists especially Mr. Plod  ;D

« Reply #7 on: 01 August, 2009, 09:54:14 pm »
Could give some interesting looks from passing motorists especially Mr. Plod  ;D

Public nudity isn't illegal in the UK, so Mr Plod may personally be surprised, but they wouldn't necessarily be committing any offence worthy of official notice.
Actually, it is rocket science.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #8 on: 01 August, 2009, 10:18:44 pm »
The normally-unflappable Heather Swift reported some kind of The Horror involving Hummers but we covered our collective ears, as we feared for our collective sanity  :'(
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

DanialW

Re: LEL - Best Rear View
« Reply #9 on: 02 August, 2009, 07:44:22 am »
We had a trio of butt-naked Swedes at Thorne, asleep on the floor covered only by blankets. Sina was getting into a flap, worried not that they would flash a bit of cock, but worried that they would be worried that they would flash a bit of cock.

I think we were all getting a bit tired and anxious at this point.  :)

L Hedley

• "Bring it on"
Re: LEL - Best Rear View
« Reply #10 on: 02 August, 2009, 08:57:50 am »
We had a trio of butt-naked Swedes at Thorne, asleep on the floor covered only by blankets. Sina was getting into a flap, worried not that they would flash a bit of cock, but worried that they would be worried that they would flash a bit of cock.

I think we were all getting a bit tired and anxious at this point.  :)

Umm, Some of our butt naked Italians didn't even coverup with blankets whilst they slept!, they did not seem at all worried about what they flashed! Mind, if i was a tired as they looked then I don't think I would be either.  Paul tried to shield my innocent eyes but too late, already clocked them  ;)