Author Topic: UCI MTB World Cup in Yorkshire on Eurosport 2 today  (Read 2106 times)

UCI MTB World Cup in Yorkshire on Eurosport 2 today
« on: 29 April, 2010, 08:02:09 am »
Eurosport 2 are showing a 90 minute highlights programme of last weekend's UCI cross country MTB World Cup racing from Dalby Forest, Yorkshire at 5pm and 10.45pm today. The best mountain bikers in the world were competing over an excellent course for an early lead in the World Cup standings.

Is there a kind soul out there who would be willing to record the programme to DVD for me in return for a donation to their favourite charity? I was at the event and really enjoyed the racing, but I'm a Sky-free household...

Thanks in advance.

Re: UCI MTB World Cup in Yorkshire on Eurosport 2 today
« Reply #1 on: 29 April, 2010, 09:59:28 am »
I should be able to.  Pm me your address to send the DVD to

David Martin

• Thats Dr Oi You thankyouverymuch
« Reply #2 on: 29 April, 2010, 09:26:21 pm »
The 90 minute highlight of Mountain Biking (what it said on the schedule) was... Snooker. Bah!
"By creating we think. By living we learn" - Patrick Geddes

« Reply #3 on: 29 April, 2010, 10:48:18 pm »

Thanks Aidan. Much appreciated. Did you manage to record what was advertised to be the MTB coverage, or were both shows upstaged by the snooker?

David Martin

« Reply #4 on: 30 April, 2010, 08:30:48 am »

Thanks Aidan. Much appreciated. Did you manage to record what was advertised to be the MTB coverage, or were both shows upstaged by the snooker?

The late one was MTB - and a great race it was too. MTB is far too hard - I'll stick to testing.

« Reply #5 on: 30 April, 2010, 05:11:54 pm »

I got half an hour. Looks like it started early?  Do you still want it?

« Reply #6 on: 30 April, 2010, 06:41:38 pm »

Blummin' Eurosport! Like the snooker isn't all over the BBC channels anyway  >:(

Thanks ever so much Aidan, but I think 30 mins would be too frustrating to watch. I really appreciate your offer, though. Very kind of you.

« Reply #7 on: 30 April, 2010, 06:49:21 pm »

Blummin' Eurosport! Like the snooker isn't all over the BBC channels anyway  >:(

Thanks ever so much Aidan, but I think 30 mins would be too frustrating to watch. I really appreciate your offer, though. Very kind of you.

No problem :thumbsup:

David Martin

« Reply #8 on: 30 April, 2010, 08:24:01 pm »

The last 30 mins were pretty good though. Most of the mens elite race.

..d