Author Topic: PBP TV Video  (Read 2546 times)

PBP TV Video
« on: 07 April, 2011, 03:01:55 pm »
There was a link to this that I can't find now, but feel free to merge the threads.
Reportages
They were in Paris at the same time as Heather and myself, I'm glad they had as much trouble with the lighting as we did. How did that AUK shot sneak in at 6.00 mins, is that a control on the LEL? I don't recognise the location.

Re: PBP TV Video
« Reply #1 on: 07 April, 2011, 04:16:29 pm »
cardiff byways at 5:18 ?

« Reply #2 on: 07 April, 2011, 04:49:05 pm »
How did that AUK shot sneak in at 6.00 mins, is that a control on the LEL? I don't recognise the location.

Doesn't ring any bells from 2009 LEL but I didn't see them all in daylight.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

« Reply #3 on: 07 April, 2011, 07:53:10 pm »
How did that AUK shot sneak in at 6.00 mins, is that a control on the LEL? I don't recognise the location.

I'd say the likeliest location is Lincoln Youth Hostel in 2005, the mystery is how it comes to be in a film made by the cable TV department of St Quentin council.

« Reply #4 on: 07 April, 2011, 08:17:43 pm »

I'd say the likeliest location is Lincoln Youth Hostel in 2005, the mystery is how it comes to be in a film made by the cable TV department of St Quentin council.

Someone probably searching for 'PBP' on Flickr (or the like) and this photo came up because it was part of a set of general Audax photos of someone who has done both LEL 2005 and PBP 2003 or 2007.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

pizzicatooff

• Night riding is inevitable
« Reply #5 on: 08 April, 2011, 01:04:21 am »

Yes, that's a shot of the kitchen area of Lincoln Youth Hostel during LEL 2005, featuring a very short shot of Dave Barker to the left of the coffee machine. Possibly this was taken during the 2 hours or so sleep that I managed in the course of this event. Riding it would have been easier, had I not been injured for most of that season.