Off Topic > Arts and Entertainment

What was the last film you watched?

<< < (482/1016) > >>

fboab:
I watched Alien for the first time last night.

Then had to recover by watching Finding Nemo.

essexian:
Sex in the City 2

Back, oh say 10 years ago, most Thursday evenings were spent cuddled up on the sofa with her in doors watching the four New York girls strutting their stuff: Shoes, Handbags, Smithy and Big et all. A wonderful series with great plot lines and big laughs, as well as tears.

The first film reduced us both to tears…. In the cinema…. Had to say I had something in my eyes: Big, you git doing that to Carrie!!! Grrr… never liked you! The second film….hummm…. not good reviews so lets wait to get it on DVD.

Well that’s what we did. What can I say apart from it was really good: every bit as good as the series or the first film, although if you hadn’t seen the series, you would have a clue what was going on.

I think there is room for a third film…get on and make it please.

LEE:

--- Quote from: essexian on May 21, 2012, 07:46:59 AM ---Sex in the City 2

Back, oh say 10 years ago, most Thursday evenings were spent cuddled up on the sofa with her in doors watching the four New York girls strutting their stuff: Shoes, Handbags, Smithy and Big et all. A wonderful series with great plot lines and big laughs, as well as tears.

The first film reduced us both to tears…. In the cinema…. Had to say I had something in my eyes: Big, you git doing that to Carrie!!! Grrr… never liked you! The second film….hummm…. not good reviews so lets wait to get it on DVD.

Well that’s what we did. What can I say apart from it was really good: every bit as good as the series or the first film, although if you hadn’t seen the series, you would have a clue what was going on.

I think there is room for a third film…get on and make it please.

--- End quote ---

Are you being ironic?....sarcastic?.......Serious?

Sex in the City?

--- Quote ---every bit as good as the series
--- End quote ---
That's all the review I need, thanks.

essexian:

--- Quote from: essexian on May 21, 2012, 07:46:59 AM ---
Are you being ironic?....sarcastic?.......Serious?

Sex in the City?

--- Quote ---every bit as good as the series
--- End quote ---
That's all the review I need, thanks.

--- End quote ---

Horses for courses. I liked it.

spindrift:
"Horses for courses"

- don't be mean about Sarah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page