Author Topic: Woocommerce Help?  (Read 779 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Woocommerce Help?
« on: 14 November, 2018, 06:54:33 pm »
Over the last few days my site has been having strange errors with inventory, I have quite a few simple products, which are in stock ranging from 1 to 125 units. However when you add these products to the basket it says “SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH “Product name” IN STOCK TO FULFILL YOUR ORDER (-X AVAILABLE). WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. The inventory on the product’s back end page seem ok. The Hold Products for x minutes setting is clear. I have cleared transients, customers carts, the caches etc and recounted terms with no luck. It doesn't happen to every product but I can't seem to find a correlation.

I've spun off a staging site, disabled all the plugins, and changed themes to StoreFront (Woocommerce's own theme) and yet it persists.

Anyone come across this before?

EDIt: If I copy the product to create a new product, it works fine. So it seems as thought those specific products have become corrupted or something.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium