Author Topic: What's the last gig you went to see?  (Read 228416 times)

Re: What's the last gig you went to see?
« Reply #1675 on: 15 April, 2024, 01:33:05 pm »
Friday saw Hedgehog, with Phil depping on Bass. Saturday saw Afterlife. Both a lot of fun, not necessarily seamless, slick, professional performances. Both at the Cow and Telescope. Barmaid knows what I want to drink. Barmaid's son knows what I want to drink. They serve me when other people are waiting. But they do it in a way that it doesn't cause offence!
"Ott's Law states that the worst weather will coincide with the worst part (for that weather) of any planned ride"

StuAff

• Folding not boring
« Reply #1676 on: 22 April, 2024, 10:48:29 pm »
Chelsea Wolfe, last night in London. Absolutely sublime gig. If you can get to one of the October tour dates, do.

« Reply #1677 on: 23 April, 2024, 03:31:05 pm »
Chelsea Wolfe, last night in London. Absolutely sublime gig. If you can get to one of the October tour dates, do.
Good to hear as I'm already booked! I nearly went to that gig, but this week is pretty busy already.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

StuAff

• Folding not boring
« Reply #1678 on: 23 April, 2024, 10:52:59 pm »
Good to hear as I'm already booked! I nearly went to that gig, but this week is pretty busy already.

Yup, I haven't got one for the tour because they're all midweek & I'd need to get a day off. But I might try and get one sorted for Brighton…

« Reply #1679 on: 23 April, 2024, 10:57:14 pm »
Might see you there then!

StuAff

• Folding not boring
« Reply #1680 on: Yesterday at 10:34:32 pm »
Might see you there then!

Sadly, no…leave request turned down.