Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 867939 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3776 on: 03 April, 2020, 09:17:24 pm »
Nigel Oddy, CEO of New Look.  C**t
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

« Reply #3777 on: 07 April, 2020, 02:18:57 pm »
David Icke.... again.

« Reply #3778 on: 07 April, 2020, 02:24:35 pm »
David Icke.... again.

Has he wibbling about:

a) Covid-19 being an engineered pathogen, intended for use by the NWO to cull the global population?

b) Covid-19 being spread by 5G transmissions?

c) Prince Charles social-distancing because Covid-19 temporarily negates his shape-shifting abilities, revealing his true lizard-like form?

d) All of the above?

:demon: ;) :demon: ;) :demon:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #3779 on: 07 April, 2020, 02:37:20 pm »
a) sort of - apparently the vaccine with include nanotechnology to allow us to be controlled, and it's all Bill Gates' doing and he (Gates that is) should be jailed.

b) yep

c) not that I'm aware of, but seems distinctly possible (the wibbling, not the shape-shifting)

« Reply #3780 on: 11 April, 2020, 09:34:22 am »
Matt Hancock.
"Don't use more PPE than you need to".
WAC.

« Reply #3781 on: 11 April, 2020, 09:40:09 am »
His continual dodging of direct questions makes me want to throttle him.

In a time of crisis we need credible, non-slippery leadership.

WAC indeed.
Rust never sleeps

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #3782 on: 11 April, 2020, 11:44:31 am »
Matt Hancock.
"Don't use more PPE than you need to".
WAC.
Appalling specimen. “I’m not blaming anyone but...” - disingenuous cunt.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

citoyen

« Reply #3783 on: 11 April, 2020, 11:45:54 am »

WAC indeed.
I’m not that fussy. Any kind of actual leadership would be better than what we’ve got.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #3784 on: 11 April, 2020, 12:54:22 pm »
Quote from: citoyen
Quote from: hatler

WAC indeed.
I’m not that fussy. Any kind of actual leadership would be better than what we’ve got.
I agree it would be nice if one felt there was a proper grown-up in charge rather than a set of sixth-formers who have realised they've bitten off more than they can chew, but console yourself with the thought that at least we don't have someone for whom the intellectual rigour of the kindergarten would be insuperably challenging "in charge". Thankfully the sixth formers have the wit to know they need people like that nice Mr. Whippy sorry, hot day would kill for an ice-cream cone, Prof. Whitty to help out.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

citoyen

« Reply #3785 on: 12 April, 2020, 10:24:41 pm »
Bozo McBozoface - who, despite what he personally has been through over the past week, is still spouting the same gung-ho blitz spirit bullshit.

No, you cretin, the NHS is not “powered by love”, it is powered by highly trained professionals who spent years in training learning medical science, and by vast sums of money - which you and your cronies have been eroding for years, which is why we are now experiencing the effects of this pandemic more harshly than better prepared, better funded nations.

Surely even a moron like Bozo can join the fucking dots on this one?

nicknack

• Hornblower
« Reply #3786 on: 12 April, 2020, 10:28:50 pm »
Bozo McBozoface - who, despite what he personally has been through over the past week, is still spouting the same gung-ho blitz spirit bullshit.

No, you cretin, the NHS is not “powered by love”, it is powered by highly trained professionals who spent years in training learning medical science, and by vast sums of money - which you and your cronies have been eroding for years, which is why we are now experiencing the effects of this pandemic more harshly than better prepared, better funded nations.

But love's really cheap - and, anyway, they fixed him up ok so it obviously doesn't need any more funding.
There's no vibrations, but wait.

Davef

Super-Twat
« Reply #3787 on: 13 April, 2020, 09:30:33 am »

Which better prepared, better funded nations were you thinking of ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

citoyen

« Reply #3788 on: 13 April, 2020, 10:13:48 am »

Germany and South Korea, for a start. You know - countries where they follow scientific guidance and pay attention to organisations like the WHO, rather than relying on bulldog spirit.

While on the one hand Bozo is praising the NHS for saving his life, he is on the other hand massively insulting them by coming out with this crap.

ETA: obviously being better prepared and better funded is not in itself sufficient to prevent/contain the spread of the virus (viz France) but it is necessary.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #3789 on: 13 April, 2020, 10:16:59 am »
Can I nominate the pustule in the arse of humanity also known as Allison Pearson?
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Davef

Super-Twat
« Reply #3790 on: 13 April, 2020, 10:25:41 am »
South Korea spends less per capita on health than we do. Germany slightly more. The biggest difference with Germany is that their system is one of compulsory health insurance and a much more privatised system (only half the hospitals are state owned). As far as I can see the government is following the advice of its scientists. South Korea level of preparedness is quite extreme. Here is an article from two years ago https://gpinvestigations.pri.org/in-south-koreas-war-panic-economy-sales-thrive-on-nuclear-angst-edb1dbf0731b

ppg

« Reply #3791 on: 13 April, 2020, 10:31:38 am »

Germany and South Korea, for a start.
ETA: obviously being better prepared and better funded is not in itself sufficient to prevent/contain the spread of the virus (viz France) but it is necessary.

https://data.oecd.org/chart/5UVF

Looking at the data, the link between better funded and better prepared is surely difficult to determine?

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #3792 on: 13 April, 2020, 11:14:41 am »
South Korea spends less per capita on health than we do. Germany slightly more. The biggest difference with Germany is that their system is one of compulsory health insurance and a much more privatised system (only half the hospitals are state owned). As far as I can see the government is following the advice of its scientists. South Korea level of preparedness is quite extreme. Here is an article from two years ago https://gpinvestigations.pri.org/in-south-koreas-war-panic-economy-sales-thrive-on-nuclear-angst-edb1dbf0731b

Although Germany has done relatively well in this particular crisis, it’s health service is far from being a model we’d necessarily want to follow. 

I do recommend people read the Mirror, Mirror Report. 
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

citoyen

« Reply #3793 on: 13 April, 2020, 11:30:33 am »
As far as I can see the government is following the advice of its scientists.

It's worth noting that the chief medical officer is a political appointment...

Looking at the data, the link between better funded and better prepared is surely difficult to determine?

I didn't say the two were directly linked in the way you're implying. There may be other factors in play, hence necessary but not sufficient.

There's a lot of sticking of heads in the sand going on over this. Not least by our own government.

citoyen

« Reply #3794 on: 13 April, 2020, 11:36:46 am »
Although Germany has done relatively well in this particular crisis, it’s health service is far from being a model we’d necessarily want to follow. 

The problem with the NHS is not the model, it's that it's currently in the hands of people who are ideologically opposed to that model.* Which is why Bozo's platitudes are so insulting.

*I don't mean you, obviously. Mirror, Mirror report saved to read later...

Davef

« Reply #3795 on: 13 April, 2020, 01:01:35 pm »

I didn't say the two were directly linked in the way you're implying. There may be other factors in play, hence necessary but not sufficient.

There's a lot of sticking of heads in the sand going on over this. Not least by our own government.
I was thinking of the scientists making up SAGE and SPI-M rather than the chief medical officer, but he seems competent to me.

citoyen

« Reply #3796 on: 24 April, 2020, 08:11:46 pm »

I was thinking of the scientists making up SAGE and SPI-M rather than the chief medical officer, but he seems competent to me.

The “scientists” making up SAGE? Hmmm?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/coronavirus-whos-who-on-secret-scientific-group-advising-uk-government-sage

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #3797 on: 24 April, 2020, 08:54:05 pm »
Matt Hancock is such a feckless cunt  :sick:

orraloon

• I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard
« Reply #3798 on: 24 April, 2020, 09:23:57 pm »
Matt Hancock is such a feckless cunt  :sick:
What did you expect from one, or any, of the BloJo Ar5elicker Army?

Davef

« Reply #3799 on: 25 April, 2020, 07:17:58 am »

The “scientists” making up SAGE? Hmmm?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/coronavirus-whos-who-on-secret-scientific-group-advising-uk-government-sage
SAGE and SPI/M are made up of several independent groups of scientists, primarily academic groups from several of our top universities. Representatives from these groups meet discuss their separate research which does not always agree. Much of their work is published so you can read it for yourself. The current strategy is pretty much verbatim from the Imperial College group led by prof Neil Fergusson. You could imagine that there was discord in the meeting and as Cummings was present he chose this rather than rival suggestions. I find this unlikely.

This is quite interesting reading https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/61968/flu_pandemic_science_paper1.pdf