Author Topic: Specialized Dolce womens saddle  (Read 1932 times)

Specialized Dolce womens saddle
« on: 15 July, 2012, 07:56:38 pm »
Mlle PB has been using the Dolce for a few years - has three in fact, one for the tourer, one for the audax and one for the tandem.   The tourer variant is near the end of its life and a replacement is needed.   A quick google and Bike24 have just what she wants, except...

" Unfortunately this item cannot be shipped outside Germany" - WTF!!!

Re: Specialized Dolce womens saddle
« Reply #1 on: 15 July, 2012, 08:01:34 pm »
Since I am living in germany: Can I be of assistance? Like order one and send it over?

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #2 on: 15 July, 2012, 08:06:42 pm »
Just recently, I replaced MrsC's original Dolce saddle with the new(er) spesh Women's BG Riva saddle - £25 from Evans. It seems to have gone down very well, though I'm not sure I'll get any further updates on it as it wears in...

« Reply #3 on: 15 July, 2012, 08:13:07 pm »
Since I am living in germany: Can I be of assistance? Like order one and send it over?

Jedrik, that is a very kind offer.   Thank you.   I'll let you know in the next few days.

Just recently, I replaced MrsC's original Dolce saddle with the new(er) spesh Women's BG Riva saddle - £25 from Evans. It seems to have gone down very well, though I'm not sure I'll get any further updates on it as it wears in...

I think that I'm going to have to visit a shop with Spesh BG's in and compare.  I'll take along the old tatty one for reference...    :)

« Reply #4 on: 15 July, 2012, 08:18:53 pm »
Another German shop seems to have them - doesn't seem to say anything about not shipping outside Germany.

« Reply #5 on: 15 July, 2012, 09:32:44 pm »
I have a brand noo saddle from a spesh dolce comp (about 14 days old)  that may be acquired for a suitable donation to a charity. Any use?

« Reply #6 on: 15 July, 2012, 10:28:17 pm »
Piccy please?

« Reply #7 on: 16 July, 2012, 09:20:08 am »
Here you go:

Taking one of the saddle may take a little longer. Spec from website says: SADDLE Body Geometry Women's Riva, 155mm, bike spec is here http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/multiuse/vita/vitacomp#specs

« Reply #8 on: 16 July, 2012, 10:24:38 am »

« Reply #9 on: 16 July, 2012, 10:39:44 am »
Looks like it, will check for sure either tonight or tomorrow night.

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #10 on: 16 July, 2012, 01:36:41 pm »
This one perhaps?

That's the one I bought for MrsC's bike. She likes it.