Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 880779 times)

Beardy

• Shedist
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5050 on: 26 November, 2021, 09:19:35 am »
And yet another mention for our esteemed PM, Bloody Stupid Johnson. I’m actually in awe about this entry though, because it completely mistifies me how anyone capable of such an amazing display of such an outstandingly poor grasp on basic diplomacy and political niceties can have risen to be the leader of a political party.

An OPEN letter to a foreign leader criticising that countries handling of a humane crisis and DEMANDING that thy not only take action, but actually instructs them in the five steps they should b taking. I mean, what exactly did he think it would achieve?
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

nicknack

• Hornblower
« Reply #5051 on: 26 November, 2021, 09:21:21 am »
I don't think he cares what the French think of it. It's for his core of racist/xenophobic supporters.
There's no vibrations, but wait.

« Reply #5052 on: 26 November, 2021, 09:21:56 am »
I mean, what exactly did he think it would achieve?

And increase in support from his core base of xenophobic racists.

ETA X-post with NN
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

« Reply #5053 on: 26 November, 2021, 09:23:25 am »
And yet another mention for our esteemed PM, Bloody Stupid Johnson. I’m actually in awe about this entry though, because it completely mistifies me how anyone capable of such an amazing display of such an outstandingly poor grasp on basic diplomacy and political niceties can have risen to be the leader of a political party.

An OPEN letter to a foreign leader criticising that countries handling of a humane crisis and DEMANDING that thy not only take action, but actually instructs them in the five steps they should b taking. I mean, what exactly did he think it would achieve?
Two things:
  • Demonstrate to the rabid brexiteer gammons that SBJ is a strong and powerful leader who is sticking it to the froggies.
  • Distract everyone else from the latest piece of legislation that is skewering them like a beetle in a victorian child's collection box.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5054 on: 26 November, 2021, 09:24:53 am »

It achieves exactly what gammonhead and his cabal wanted.  They can now say to the fascist press that those pesky French (Europeans) are not cooperating yet again.

To suggest that "we" send our people to tread upon their sovereign soil and enforce our wishes is every imperialist gammon's wet dream.

« Reply #5055 on: 26 November, 2021, 10:51:52 am »
I dearly hope that the French respond with "We fart in your general direction."
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5056 on: 26 November, 2021, 11:03:45 am »
C4 News had TV's Matt Frei interviewing the mayor of a French coastal town last night, who was adamant that BRITISH flics would not be allowed to patrol the beaches of La Belle France and that Bloody Stupid Johnson – the noted Super-Twat – would be do better to follow the money through the City of London Cash Laundromat in order to shut down the trafficking gangs.  Mr Frei failed to point out to M. le Maire that scrutiny of their affairs would not win Bloody Stupid Johnson S-T any favours from his pals in the City, nor did he seem to realise that the decision to allow rosbif coppers to ply their trade in FOREIGN climes is some way above the pay grade of a provincial mayor.  Which has him at least veering into the territorial waters of Super-Twattery himself.  With heroic self-restraint M. le Maire failed to respond with “Bof! You Ingleeesh!”

And besides, it’s a triumph of the free market economy…
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5057 on: 27 November, 2021, 07:49:17 am »
Have we had florid billiards hack Shaun Murphy yet?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/59392405

He was defending his comments on R4 the other day.  It was like watching a man being given enough rope.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #5058 on: 27 November, 2021, 09:41:55 am »
Give him a (<=147) break. He has to "put food on the table" to maintain his majestic physique.

« Reply #5059 on: 27 November, 2021, 10:05:39 am »
I have some sympathy for his view but not for the way he expressed himself.  AIUI, amateurs don't get paid so their presence does in fact deprive "professionals" on the circuit from earning money.  I have never quite understood that in some sports amateurs are allowed but not in others. 

I knew Norman Kerruish (Google him)  a talented amateur in a number of sports and a pretty clever mathematician too.  He was never paid for his sporting achievements but that didn't worry him.  A real working class gentleman too.

« Reply #5060 on: 27 November, 2021, 01:10:34 pm »
I have some sympathy for his view but not for the way he expressed himself.  AIUI, amateurs don't get paid so their presence does in fact deprive "professionals" on the circuit from earning money.  I have never quite understood that in some sports amateurs are allowed but not in others. 

I knew Norman Kerruish (Google him)  a talented amateur in a number of sports and a pretty clever mathematician too.  He was never paid for his sporting achievements but that didn't worry him.  A real working class gentleman too.

Was he Manx?

ETA: ‘Cos Kerruish is a Manx name, as I recall. One of my Grandfather’s neighbours (Grandfather was a blow-in) was so called. Took me out in his speedboat from Ramsey harbour a couple of times
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

« Reply #5061 on: 27 November, 2021, 03:21:36 pm »

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5062 on: 28 November, 2021, 01:45:02 am »
Tory MP turned Times columnist and titanic ponce Matthew Parris, although probably nominated previously for his comments about stringing wire across cycle paths, gets a reload for (repeating) his assertion that BRITAIN should repudiate the 1951 Geneva Convention on refugees because they’re bloody foreigners.  “[…] there is no point in railing against the illiberalism of the British people on the issue of immigration we’re powerless to control. It is palpable, and politicians who must govern by consent cannot ignore it. Voters on an island will never soften towards settlers arriving uninvited in boats” he says, which is a long-winded way of saying:
  • I'm not racist, but… and/or
  • I, Matthew Parris, am a Super-Twat

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #5063 on: 28 November, 2021, 01:04:02 pm »
Oh look, it's mad Nad again!
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/28/fury-as-nadine-dorries-rejects-fellow-torys-groping-claim-against-pms-father

“I don’t believe it happened,” she said in an interview with the Daily Mail. “It never happened to me. Perhaps there is something wrong with me.”
Maybe that's because you're a harpy...
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #5064 on: 28 November, 2021, 07:14:21 pm »
Are there two Nadine Dorrieses?

https://twitter.com/NadineDorries/status/926962993383997440

"Brave women stepping fwd with genuine harassment exmps are pioneers, changing workplace culture for next generation,not just in Westminster"

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5065 on: 28 November, 2021, 07:54:06 pm »
Hopefully not. 
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

ian

« Reply #5066 on: 29 November, 2021, 09:34:24 am »
Are there two Nadine Dorrieses?

https://twitter.com/NadineDorries/status/926962993383997440

"Brave women stepping fwd with genuine harassment exmps are pioneers, changing workplace culture for next generation,not just in Westminster"

Says a woman who harasses and defames people on social media, and works with renowned workplace bully Priti Patel.

« Reply #5067 on: 30 November, 2021, 05:39:45 pm »
Richard Dawkins, for making it onto yacf threads twice in one day.  Also, for being Richard Dawkins.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5068 on: 30 November, 2021, 07:45:13 pm »

« Reply #5069 on: 30 November, 2021, 09:39:28 pm »
^ that man is such a S-T it’s hard to actually believe it.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5070 on: 01 December, 2021, 06:50:10 am »
Steve Baker, for an utterly ludicrous speech on coronavirus regulations.  Like watching a sixth-former winging it at the debating society.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5071 on: 01 December, 2021, 10:39:48 am »
I haven’t been able to find a definitive list of Tory MPs who voted against the fresh anti-plague measures yesterday – who are likely Super-Twats one and all – but our old mucker Christopher “Upskirt” Chode was definitely one.  Of them.

If useless mouth-for-hire Desmond Swyne, sorry, Swayne wasn’t another I'll be scouring the Internets for hat recipes , given that the Super-Twat popped up on fellow S-T Julia Tory Sewer's radio show the other day to rail against the monstrous unfairness of it all.  “I've decided I'm exempt from wearing a mask due to my genetic predisposition to liberty. This is utter hysteria. Every time I ask for the evidence I'm told it's about sending a message. Well I don't like the message!” proclaimed the daft old bastard who wants badly to be put out of everyone else’s misery for the superiority of his twattitude.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #5072 on: 01 December, 2021, 11:03:28 am »
I've just read Desmond Swayne's wiki page. A lot of electrons could be saved by just putting a redirect in like so: "See Super Twat".
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #5073 on: 01 December, 2021, 11:09:08 am »
I've just read Desmond Swayne's wiki page. A lot of electrons could be saved by just putting a redirect in like so: "See Super Twat".
Prompted by this, I read his wiki entry.

Really wish I hadn't. Left me feeling soiled, just reading quotes from him.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5074 on: 01 December, 2021, 11:55:31 am »
I haven’t been able to find a definitive list of Tory MPs who voted against the fresh anti-plague measures yesterday – who are likely Super-Twats one and all – but our old mucker Christopher “Upskirt” Chode was definitely one.  Of them.

If useless mouth-for-hire Desmond Swyne, sorry, Swayne wasn’t another I'll be scouring the Internets for hat recipes , given that the Super-Twat popped up on fellow S-T Julia Tory Sewer's radio show the other day to rail against the monstrous unfairness of it all.  “I've decided I'm exempt from wearing a mask due to my genetic predisposition to liberty. This is utter hysteria. Every time I ask for the evidence I'm told it's about sending a message. Well I don't like the message!” proclaimed the daft old bastard who wants badly to be put out of everyone else’s misery for the superiority of his twattitude.
This might help: https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/1155#noes