Author Topic: Media Website lists 18 reasons why my home town is an amazing place to live!  (Read 2946 times)

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
I cannot comment on your wife but while you, ian, might be of an age, you are most certainly not sensible. And let's hope you never are!
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

ian

I was about to say that I don't have any sex toys, but I remember that I did confiscate a gargantuan rubber phallus from an Australian lady some years back and it's somewhere, lost in the house, waiting for the most inopportune moment to make a reappearance. There are worse places to lose a 12-inch dildo, I suppose.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
My SIL worked in Ann Summers when she was a PSO, presumably on account of her natural[1] qualifications (ie. being blonde and vaguely plastic-looking).  She soon quit on account of the clientele being almost but not quite entirely composed of creepy heterosexual[2] men, but it was probably good training for her law career.

[1] For small values of 'natural'.
[2] What self-respecting QUILTBAG would be seen dead in Ann Summers (except perhaps when on hagfag duty)?  It's the Rocky Horror of sex toy emporia.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Did she meet any Tory* MPs getting their secretaries to buy sex toys for their lovers on expenses?

*Other political flavours of sleazeball are available.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
Did she meet any Tory* MPs getting their secretaries to buy sex toys for their lovers on expenses?

No, it was Up North.