Author Topic: PBP Jersey Jumble  (Read 16833 times)

Re: PBP Jersey Jumble
« Reply #25 on: 31 August, 2019, 04:08:53 pm »
"You can still order the AUK ones from Force GB."

I'd like to order a AUK PBP jersey (preferably short-sleeve). Anyone have a link to the site? I don't see any on the Force GB website.

Andy Corless

Is this it Andy:-

https://forcegb.com/club-shops/audax-paris-brest-paris-2019

Andy Corless

• Doesn't take the p***, says it as it is!
« Reply #26 on: 31 August, 2019, 04:10:59 pm »
It would appear so! Thanks!

Andy Corless

« Reply #27 on: 01 September, 2019, 10:41:29 pm »
Looking for an XXL or possibly XL (just need to skip dindins for a year or so)

Have a Large to swap (not very hopeful obvs). Will decide later if to sell or keep.

« Reply #28 on: 02 September, 2019, 09:31:42 am »
I'm deffo looking  hoping for an XL ..

« Reply #29 on: 02 September, 2019, 05:48:35 pm »
After a week and a half's touring France, my XL is quite a roomy fit!

Realistically it's about the same size as a Force GB medium, though.

Andy Corless

• Doesn't take the p***, says it as it is!
« Reply #30 on: 03 September, 2019, 07:17:39 pm »
Looking for a men's XXL. PM or email me if selling.

Thanks in anticipation.

Andy Corless

« Reply #31 on: 13 September, 2019, 03:50:57 pm »
Just received an email from ACP:

Hello,

To meet many requests, we sell PBP clothing online (jerseys, reflective vests and T-shirts) until October 20, 2019 on the website https://inscription.paris-brest-paris.org/ (connection with your email address and password and then "Shop").
Beware of sizes, there is neither exchange nor refund.
Postal shipments will be made at the end of October 2019.

Kind regards,

Audax Club Parisien

jiberjaber

• ... Fancy Pants \o/ ...
  • ACME S&M^2
« Reply #32 on: 16 September, 2019, 08:46:14 pm »
I've looked at the ACP shop and they are sold out of the sizes everyone ones already... why didnt they just leave the quantities at a level to then gauge interest and order whats required rather than limiting the supply - it's a bit of a shoddy approach IMHO...
Regards,

Joergen

« Reply #33 on: 17 September, 2019, 08:05:06 am »
I've looked at the ACP shop and they are sold out of the sizes everyone ones already... why didnt they just leave the quantities at a level to then gauge interest and order whats required rather than limiting the supply - it's a bit of a shoddy approach IMHO...

I think you will find they are just clearing leftover stock, not producing any more.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein

jiberjaber

• ... Fancy Pants \o/ ...
  • ACME S&M^2
« Reply #34 on: 17 September, 2019, 08:49:38 am »

I think you will find they are just clearing leftover stock, not producing any more.

Missed opportunity and not my interpretation of the email - but C'est la vie
Regards,

Joergen

vorsprung

• Opposites Attract
    • Audaxing
« Reply #35 on: 17 September, 2019, 09:43:52 am »

Missed opportunity and not my interpretation of the email - but C'est la vie

I managed to make an order for a 2XL they say I will get it Oct 20th or so

Friend from our pub group is taking my existing XL

« Reply #36 on: 17 September, 2019, 01:27:19 pm »
I have a L for sale 1/2 price (I was DNF). Not worn, but I did remove the label as I was going to ride in it but changed my mind and took a different top.
Sold

« Reply #37 on: 17 September, 2019, 03:46:01 pm »
I have an AUK/PBP jersey in blue for sale at half price.  Used once only. Size XL.

PM me if interested

« Reply #38 on: 17 September, 2019, 08:13:45 pm »
I have an XXL that is too tight for me, worn to check the size only, includes tags, open to offers.

Please PM if interested.

-Tom

« Reply #39 on: 19 September, 2019, 12:12:29 am »
I have a new size Medium PBP jersey in the unlikely event someone is interested.

« Reply #40 on: 19 September, 2019, 01:45:44 pm »
I've solved one part of the equation and bought john jackson's L jersey.

That leaves me with the M jersey which I am happy to part with for 10 GBP incl postage.

It's been worn by me for 24 hours, after PBP on my way to the UK with Eurostar. It has been through the washing machine once since, and is like new.

EDIT: the M jersey is now SOLD

« Reply #41 on: 20 September, 2019, 07:44:42 am »
I have an XXL that is too tight for me, worn to check the size only, includes tags, open to offers.

Please PM if interested.

-Tom

I've been lurking for some time - there appears to be more PBP coverage here than anywhere, but signed up in the hopes of getting a jersey. I have a large which is ridiculously tight. PM sent.

« Reply #42 on: 20 September, 2019, 07:49:44 am »
The XXL jersey is now sold.

-Tom

« Reply #43 on: 20 September, 2019, 01:54:44 pm »
Well - after failing to get Tom's one, there is some additional stock on the PBP website. I've just succeeded in ordering a xxl.  :thumbsup:

Rich XAB

• Dulwich on the outside, Peckham on the inside!
« Reply #44 on: 30 September, 2019, 01:34:49 pm »
Official PBP (L) jersey for sale. In bag with tags (tried on only).

« Reply #45 on: 27 October, 2019, 10:10:33 pm »
I've just seen something on the PBP Facebook about new jerseys being on their way and now I'm completely confused as to whether there was ever another batch or not!

Anyway regardless of this, I'd like to put out another pleas for a mens xxl (ideally but a size either side may do!!)
Or a link to where I can find one!!
Thanks

« Reply #46 on: 28 October, 2019, 12:22:57 am »
I've just seen something on the PBP Facebook about new jerseys being on their way and now I'm completely confused as to whether there was ever another batch or not!

I can't see anything on the Facebook page, but the website said orders would be taken until the 20th of October and they would be sent out at the end of October.  Hopefully we'll receive them soon.

« Reply #47 on: 28 October, 2019, 09:48:33 am »
AFAIK they were selling off the remaining stock. When I logged on the size that I wanted was not available so I assumed that they were not prepared to get another batch made to order.

« Reply #48 on: 28 October, 2019, 08:05:50 pm »
After ordering my 2019 XXL jersey I thought to check my 2007 jersey and was surprised to find it was XXXL so wondered if I’d ordered the right size.

A parcel arrived from France today but seemed too thin to contain a jersey. It turns out the material is very lightweight and it’s a tailored, skin hugging race fit. It’s probably my best fitting jersey, just a shame it'll be at least six months before I can wear it!

zigzag

• unfuckwithable
« Reply #49 on: 28 October, 2019, 10:52:40 pm »
with the large 2019 print on the back, it will be outdated in two months..