Author Topic: YACF "Can I have a go mate?" session...  (Read 7863 times)

Re: YACF "Can I have a go mate?" session...
« Reply #50 on: 21 July, 2012, 09:15:31 am »
london , richmond park is fine with me to . i will try to attend any other venue is i can though :)
the slower you go the more you see

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #51 on: 22 July, 2012, 04:09:57 am »
As ever never sure I'll be able to get to anything, but anywhere in Lunnon is fine for me, Richmond has something to be said in terms of size and a bit of an 'ill, Vicky Pary (Victoria Park) is prob the most central  park with a network of cycleable paths, no 'ill though. (Little bump of a cyclepath over the A12 is the onliest thing)

Not much parking about though. Though there is a nice pub in Mile End Park (The Palm Tree). And if anyone wanted to try a albeit short incline they could try going over the Green Bridge.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Tigerrr

• That England that was wont to conquer others Hath made a shameful conquest of itself.
  • Not really a Tiger.
    • Humanist Celebrant.
« Reply #52 on: 23 July, 2012, 06:18:31 pm »
Richmond park is tops for me because I live near it! If we do an evening we could merge with a spot of Hellriding now the weather hasw improved and the roads are less slippy. 
Shall I contact the London Motorcycle Courier Association?

Humanists UK Funeral and Wedding Celebrant. Trying for godless goodness.
http://humanist.org.uk/michaellaird

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #53 on: 23 July, 2012, 06:19:38 pm »
Absolutely  :D

interzen

• Venture Altruist
  • Agent Orange
    • interzen.homeunix.org
« Reply #54 on: 23 July, 2012, 06:37:30 pm »
If the final venue is gettable-to without too much driving from York I could be prevailed upon to bring a fat bike ... or indeed any one of a number of other canned-gear-equipped machines contraptions.

« Reply #55 on: 23 July, 2012, 08:42:13 pm »
Where would be a good location?

Richmond park. After sunset, when there are no cars. Because I think what is lacking from your original plan is (a) DARK and (b) over-amorous deer with pointy things randomly wandering on the roads.

Go on, you know you want to!  :thumbsup:

Are you suggesting that we include the deer in the trial rides?