Author Topic: Official video now on website  (Read 5256 times)

Official video now on website
« on: 14 January, 2020, 02:41:23 pm »
The video is now available to download from the PBP website.
https://www.paris-brest-paris.org/index2.php?lang=en&cat=randonnee&page=videos_2019

It took rather a long time to download but was worth the wait.

After being inspired by videos of previous editions it was great to see a record of the PBP I took part in.

Lots of familiar places but mainly a lot quieter than when I got there!

jiberjaber

• ... Fancy Pants \o/ ...
  • ACME S&M^2
Re: Official video now on website
« Reply #1 on: 14 January, 2020, 04:23:59 pm »
Thanks for that Neil.  So far I've spotted Aiden 4mins in getting a pat on his shoulder at the start pen
Regards,

Joergen

« Reply #2 on: 14 January, 2020, 04:31:38 pm »
Keep your eyes peeled, there is at least one ACME jersey to be seen. And some great shots of Duncan and j4 on the Hase Pino.

jiberjaber

• ... Fancy Pants \o/ ...
  • ACME S&M^2
« Reply #3 on: 14 January, 2020, 04:43:12 pm »
Yep - saw Alan next to an ACME jersey (suspect it was Tomsk perhaps - hard to tell as it was a jersey arm lol) at the finish line plus a good group shot of 'that other group' who I rode a fair bit of it with (I won't name them else it might spoil the surprise)

Very nice, brought back some memories and a half... I wonder if they plan on putting it on Youtube or Vimeo for better sharing?
Regards,

Joergen

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 16 January, 2020, 07:54:36 pm »
It's Michael Daly in the ACME long sleeve jersey at Fougeres [about 13:00]; the arm & sleeve at the arrivee is Elliot, I think. I was there at that point, but in non-ACME kit, having finished [ahem :smug:] the night before.

Halloween and Aidan H feature a bit earlier, also, as jiberjaber says 'that other group' in their tasteful green kit.

Doesn't it look nice in France?

Halloween

• It's party time....
« Reply #5 on: 19 January, 2020, 08:49:52 pm »

Halloween and Aidan H feature a bit earlier, also, as jiberjaber says 'that other group' in their tasteful green kit.

Doesn't it look nice in France?

Caught me having coffee and cake at Sizun, notice the immaculate French though  ;D

« Reply #6 on: 20 February, 2021, 12:30:08 pm »
Hi. Somehow I missed this original posting. Unfortunately the links on the PBP website aren't working anymore. Does anyone know where an alternative positing location is, or able to share on dropbox ore similar for me to download? Thanks to anyone who can help. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic now!

« Reply #7 on: 07 November, 2021, 07:19:18 pm »