Author Topic: Four Minute Mile 210km audax  (Read 1186 times)

Four Minute Mile 210km audax
« on: 13 July, 2022, 09:36:53 pm »
This event is now published and open for entries.  Anti clockwise this year and a new route from Chesham to the finish eliminating the WGC control and removing 10km from previous route.  The event will run on Sat 17th September.

https://audax.uk/event-details?eventId=9467

I’ll update route map outline to new route when I get a chance.

Re: Four Minute Mile 210km audax
« Reply #1 on: 05 September, 2022, 08:51:19 pm »
Entries close later this week if thinking of entering

Final route check at weekend.

« Reply #2 on: 16 September, 2022, 11:11:28 pm »
Does anyone have information for this? i have a payment receipt but nothing else, A route sheet and GPX would be useful. The payment system wasn't Paypal which was a bit "different" which itself fell down a Junk email hole, but recovered. The system also hasn't registered my entry on the Audax Uk website so I suspect something is wrong, and I can't easily ECE it although I can work around that if I was sure I was on the event.

This may become the 3rd or 4th DNS in many years for me and with a new excuse, lack of information, currently I only have excessive tyre failure (nearly) riding to a start and family issues in my list.

« Reply #3 on: 17 September, 2022, 06:36:21 am »
Showing as incomplete in Stripe, the payment didn’t go through, and your entry didn’t complete. I’ve sent gpx, route sheet etc if you can get to start and we can sort payment out later.