Random Musings > Kidstuff

Befuddling Child Utterances

(1/207) > >>

scott:
Anders and I were out for a walk. Ahead, he saw a cat. He called to it, and it stopped for a moment, looked at him, and then went on.

A: "Well, one time it recognized me. Maybe it has indonesia."

Elleigh:
My friend took her 4 year old daughter, Abbey, to the doctors as she has developed a rash.  As they were about to go out of the door Abbey turns tail and declares that she had forgotted Veronica (a furbee cat thing I had bought her).  My friend assumed she wanted Veronica for comfort so allowed her to take the toy along. 

They were called in to see the doctor, who smilled and asked what he could do for them.  Before my friend could speak, Abbey presented Veronica to the doctor and said 'My cat is poorly, it doesn't poop.  I think Veronica is constipood'

Luckily the doctor had a sense of humour, gave the cat a prentend injetion to relieve her constipootion and then treated Abbey's rash.

toekneep:
Sorry I don't have a contribution but I am SO glad to see this thread reborn on here. It has given me loads of happy moments over there in the past.

Love that last one Elleigh.

Scott, thank Anders for his numerous contributions.

alan:
Turning the clock back 28 years to Simon aged 4...

Me  Where do get milk from?
Simon  Cows
Me   Where do get eggs from?
 Simon Chickens
Me    Where do you get bacon from?
 Simon  Out of the fridge

I still chuckle about it now ;D

scott:

--- Quote from: toekneep on 01 April, 2008, 09:51:57 am ---Scott, thank Anders for his numerous contributions.

--- End quote ---

:)  He does keep things interesting. Although a few of the recent ones have been so bizarre that I hesitate to post them.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version