Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 2468240 times)

Re: What are you doing right now?
« Reply #7500 on: 16 April, 2011, 08:55:14 am »
Having daymares.
An overactive imagination is a curse.

« Reply #7501 on: 16 April, 2011, 09:49:12 am »
Sorting stuff for going to Paris tomorrow :thumbsup:

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #7502 on: 16 April, 2011, 01:14:22 pm »
About to in to bed after riding back from King's Cross in two taxis.

:)
Getting there...

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #7503 on: 16 April, 2011, 02:45:31 pm »
Digesting.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

rower40

• Not my boat. Now sold.
« Reply #7504 on: 16 April, 2011, 02:59:43 pm »
I was looking forward to an afternoon nap.  But now that I see that "Tron: Legacy" is out on DVD, I'm off into town to buy a copy at some TLA shop whose brand image is that of a dog listening to a gramophone.

As soon as I've hung up the washing.
Be Naughty; save Santa a trip

« Reply #7505 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:04:05 pm »
Awoken by extremely loud music from flat upstairs. :(
Just woken up having not slept much last night due to loud music from flat above.  >:(

ravenbait

« Reply #7506 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:05:19 pm »
Cursing the chest infection that means I'm on high-dosage antibiotics for 10 days and the headache they are causing and wishing I could go out on my bike.

San

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
« Reply #7507 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:09:30 pm »
On a train, nearly home. Will pop into ticket office on way through station and get tickets for the our little adventure in 2 weeks time.

redshift

• High Priestess of wires
    • redshift home
« Reply #7508 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:10:44 pm »
Cursing the chest infection that means I'm on high-dosage antibiotics for 10 days and the headache they are causing and wishing I could go out on my bike.

You caught what I just had?  Wow - it must be virulent to get through the intarwebs like that!

I've been off the steroids/antibiotics for a week now, but still need the inhaler to get to work and back.   >:(

Meanwhile, I'm relaxing with a choc chip muffin and a cup of tea between RX31 and RX32 of the next University Challenge series.  No, I won't tell you who's winning, as that would make Tom B sad.
L
:)
Windcheetah No. 176
The all-round entertainer gets quite arsey,
They won't translate his lame shit into Farsi
Somehow to let it go would be more classy…

ravenbait

« Reply #7509 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:15:48 pm »

You caught what I just had?  Wow - it must be virulent to get through the intarwebs like that!

I've been off the steroids/antibiotics for a week now, but still need the inhaler to get to work and back.   >:(

No idea. Doc seems to think that the atypical infection I got while I had the flu last year was merely suppressed by the drugs they gave me and what I need is double the dose for double the time.

I hate being on antibiotics. My body hates antibiotics. I hate being ill. I hate not being able to ride my bike.

I am exceedingly grumpy.

Sam

simonp

« Reply #7510 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:32:06 pm »
I bet it's about to crush that car.

It's OK, I did that myself on Saturday  :facepalm:

Oh yeah. :(  Did you manage to find all the bits?

simonp

« Reply #7511 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:33:39 pm »
Trying to persuade myself to get out of this chair and make myself some scrambled eggs on toast.

« Reply #7512 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:40:12 pm »
Having dipped into a thread in NSFW, realising how much I truly detest the expression "I would".  :sick:

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #7513 on: 16 April, 2011, 03:48:36 pm »
Basking in the warm glow of having fettled two bikes without supervision, including changing tyres which usually defeats me. :)
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #7514 on: 16 April, 2011, 04:57:52 pm »
Just woken up having not slept much last night due to loud music from flat above.  >:(
Getting angry at noise from upstairs again. The occupants have woken up and are watching very loud television and shouting.  >:(

Tourist Tony

• Supermassive mobile flesh-toned black hole
« Reply #7515 on: 16 April, 2011, 05:37:46 pm »
Apart from typing this, listening to electric folk and playing along on the mandolin. Fab!

border-rider

« Reply #7516 on: 16 April, 2011, 05:42:52 pm »
I bet it's about to crush that car.

It's OK, I did that myself on Saturday  :facepalm:

Oh yeah. :(  Did you manage to find all the bits?

yes. The trim went back on fine and I managed to get the door to work properly.  It's not actually that bad. Still a monumentally stupid thing to do, though.

border-rider

« Reply #7517 on: 16 April, 2011, 05:46:50 pm »
Just having a cup of tea after doing the last clean of the aftermath of the builders. Finally killed the dust monster !

Mrs MV's mother is coming to cut the ribbon on the new kitchen tomorrow.

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
« Reply #7518 on: 16 April, 2011, 05:52:18 pm »
I've just finished writing to the Scottish ministers for Transport and Tourism at how Scotrail are a heap of crap.
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

« Reply #7519 on: 16 April, 2011, 06:06:49 pm »
Getting angry at noise from upstairs again. The occupants have woken up and are watching very loud television and shouting.  >:(

I commiserate with you. If it’s any consolation we also have a noisy prick that lives two doors away who finds it impossible to play his euro dance shite without having to open every window in his house. Knob jockey  >:(
I have just sent a noise complaint to the council  :smug: I can’t believe I am the only one that has a problem with the noise.

« Reply #7520 on: 16 April, 2011, 06:11:53 pm »
Sympathies, Domestique.

We've had no problems with upstairs for a couple of years, but the flat has just been bought by new owners and new tenants (or friends of the existing tenants) seem to have moved in with their big, noisy telly and sound system. I couldn't believe what I was hearing at 03.00 today... It was so loud, it was as if it was playing in our own living room.

They're now watching football. I feel like I'm in the stadium itself.  >:(

« Reply #7521 on: 16 April, 2011, 06:17:33 pm »
Maybe you could have a word when you see them Peliroja, as they are new. I think a lot of people just dont realise how noisy flats are.
Our friend here will soon have his BBQ out as the weather warms, that also means euro polish shite house music pumping out form the speakers that are brought outside  >:(
Alas it totally spoils the quiet of the garden/weekend/freetime.

Chris S

« Reply #7522 on: 16 April, 2011, 06:17:53 pm »
I am hiding.

« Reply #7523 on: 16 April, 2011, 06:23:05 pm »
Maybe you could have a word when you see them Peliroja, as they are new. I think a lot of people just dont realise how noisy flats are.
Our friend here will soon have his BBQ out as the weather warms, that also means euro polish shite house music pumping out form the speakers that are brought outside  >:(
I think I'll wait until Woolly is home. I don't fancy confronting a load of blokes when I'm here by myself (from the sounds of it there were 3-4 men upstairs last night).

I hope the council takes your complaint seriously. It's really depressing having noisy neighbours. 

« Reply #7524 on: 16 April, 2011, 06:31:47 pm »
I think I'll wait until Woolly is home. I don't fancy confronting a load of blokes when I'm here by myself (from the sounds of it there were 3-4 men upstairs last night).

I hope the council takes your complaint seriously. It's really depressing having noisy neighbours. 

The people who live downstairs to us are great, as I hope we are to them, so we have been lucky. One of the reasons why we havent sold up and buggered off a long time ago.
Hope you can resolve the situation