Author Topic: Familiar characters kids put in odd situations  (Read 2308 times)

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Familiar characters kids put in odd situations
« on: 03 January, 2013, 07:41:56 pm »
Little Cudzo has spent a lot of today telling me about a game which consists of Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger and so on, taking on roles from Star Wars. Light sabres in Hundred Acre Wood. Darth Vader duelling with Rabbit. (He's also invented spouses for Kanga, Rabbit and Piglet, which seems wrong in a way that Pooh-droids do not.)

What do your children/did you put into a new setting?
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Re: Familiar characters kids put in odd situations
« Reply #1 on: 03 January, 2013, 10:24:33 pm »
Not quite the same, but at Christmas, Oli was drawing dinosaurs (what else?), and he's thought up the idea of drawing a dinosaur made up of three different species - head of a brachiosaurus, body of a velociraptor, tail of a stegasaurus etc. Very good they were too.
If I had a baby elephant, it could help me wash the car. If I had a car.

See my recycled crafts at www.wastenotwantit.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: 10 April, 2013, 10:44:52 am »
Little Cudzo has spent a lot of today telling me about a game which consists of Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger and so on, taking on roles from Star Wars. Light sabres in Hundred Acre Wood. Darth Vader duelling with Rabbit.

I think you should this this one to Jim

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/page/2
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3 on: 11 April, 2013, 01:13:13 am »
Not quite the same, but at Christmas, Oli was drawing dinosaurs (what else?), and he's thought up the idea of drawing a dinosaur made up of three different species - head of a brachiosaurus, body of a velociraptor, tail of a stegasaurus etc. Very good they were too.

Sounds like he's invented Godzilla.