Author Topic: Coffee beans near Liverpool St / Aldgate  (Read 1239 times)

Coffee beans near Liverpool St / Aldgate
« on: 14 October, 2013, 09:53:36 pm »
I will be on our City Office in Bevis Marks later this week and wondered if there are any vendors of interesting coffee beans in that area. Failing that it will be some Monmouth's from St Pancras station but that's a tad steep (very very nice though).
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.

Re: Coffee beans near Liverpool St / Aldgate
« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2013, 09:56:13 pm »
Ozone, 111 Leonard st Shore ditch

Pisstake prices though

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #2 on: 15 October, 2013, 12:53:47 am »
Pact coffee have offices neat the cycle training building...Near tower bridge area I think.

« Reply #3 on: 15 October, 2013, 07:59:06 pm »
Nude espresso have a coffee roastery on Brick Lane (well through a car park) http://www.nudeespresso.com/

If you buy beans you get a free coffee.

Nude Roastery...
Nude Espresso began roasting its own coffee in 2008 from it's commercial kitchen in the basement of it's café in Hanbury St. The labour of love started on a 3 kg Toper Roaster and has now moved on to a 15 kg Toper roaster in our bespoke Roastery just around the corner from our café.

Nude Espresso's London Roastery, in the old cooperage yard of the Truman Brewery off Brick Lane, is now the epicenter of production, where Nude Coffee Roasters create new and exciting blends and perfects the single origins on offer.

Our Roastery allows us to:

Provide wholesale quantities of premium small batch roasted coffee
Train our own staff and our wholesale customers to serve the best coffee to customers all day, every day
Offer a unique location where you can enjoy Nude Espresso's Kiwi hospitality and a have a chat to our knowledgeable staff about all aspects of coffee production and roasting.
The Roastery is open to the public Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Located 91-95 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SB. We look forward to seeing you!

« Reply #4 on: 17 October, 2013, 09:20:22 am »
Ah well. In the end a 2hour meeting turned into all day and I didn't leave until after 6:00pm so it was Monmouths. I will have to find somewhere closer to hand that does nice coffee.
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.