Author Topic: House of Cards  (Read 4632 times)

red marley

Re: House of Cards
« Reply #25 on: 04 April, 2016, 09:16:45 pm »
We've just finished watching the fourth series.

My oh my.

Yes, the best series yet. It's evolved into something quite different to its beginnings, and all the better for it.

For anyone half way though wondering if it's worth sticking with. Yes it is.

Ruthie

• Her Majester
« Reply #26 on: 04 April, 2016, 09:20:23 pm »
I can't wait for the next series.  I really, really hope there is one.  It'll make 'America Works' look like the Teletubbies.
Milk please, no sugar.

Ruthie

• Her Majester
« Reply #27 on: 24 June, 2017, 06:08:42 pm »
Just finished watching series five.  OMG OMG OMG it's so good.  How can it be another year before the next one?!  Need to watch the whole thing from s1e1 I think.
Milk please, no sugar.

Chris S

« Reply #28 on: 24 June, 2017, 06:18:02 pm »
Just finished watching series five.  OMG OMG OMG it's so good.  How can it be another year before the next one?!  Need to watch the whole thing from s1e1 I think.

Have they announced a S6 then? I thought there was an ongoing ominous silence from Netflix on this?  :-\

Ruthie

• Her Majester
« Reply #29 on: 24 June, 2017, 06:18:56 pm »

Have they announced a S6 then? I thought there was an ongoing ominous silence from Netflix on this?  :-\

You have got to be kidding me.  They can't just leave it there.
Milk please, no sugar.

Chris S

« Reply #30 on: 24 June, 2017, 06:21:21 pm »

You have got to be kidding me.  They can't just leave it there.

Click Me (Spoiler Alert!)

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #31 on: 24 June, 2017, 06:35:00 pm »
Crikey. We're still on S2 so I'm glad to hear you're all still raving about it!
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.