Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868601 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1325 on: 17 April, 2015, 07:07:30 pm »
Indeed. The late Richard Holmes, military historian and highest ranking territorial officer in the army, said that the Americans had three civil wars, the 'War of independence ', the 'Civil War' and the struggles over civil rights in the 60s and 70s.
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1326 on: 17 April, 2015, 07:10:21 pm »
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #1327 on: 17 April, 2015, 08:45:27 pm »
Good grief.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #1328 on: 17 April, 2015, 09:03:04 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-32346835
Salauds
Wow - and they thought that wouldn't harm the quokkas? What utter fucking bellends.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Steph

« Reply #1329 on: 18 April, 2015, 02:14:13 pm »

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #1330 on: 19 April, 2015, 07:05:43 pm »
"Amphibian-faced politician" (thanks b3ta) Nigel Farage, for calling a carefully- selected and representative BBC audience "left wing" because they don't want to send all the darkies and gyppos home.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #1331 on: 19 April, 2015, 07:22:36 pm »
In another break from the TwoMinutesHatery, I'd like to nominate the so-called electrician who originally installed the insufficiency of sockets in my kitchen. Not only for breaking all the way through the inner leaf of a cavity wall when chiselling out the hole for the back box, but also for the bodge he'd perpetrated afterwards.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #1332 on: 19 April, 2015, 08:43:12 pm »
Texan vet Kristen Lindsey. Don't google it; it's upsetting.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1333 on: 19 April, 2015, 11:45:48 pm »
Katie Hopkins :sick:
Getting there...

Steph

« Reply #1334 on: 20 April, 2015, 07:40:08 am »
Bzzzt! Repetition!

If it isn't, it should be.

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #1335 on: 20 April, 2015, 07:43:49 am »
Nigel Farage is actually Agent X-2-0 from Stingray...
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1336 on: 20 April, 2015, 10:22:56 am »
Texan vet Kristen Lindsey. Don't google it; it's upsetting.

(Googles it)

I'm not sure who's the twattiest, Lindsey or the S-T Shannon Stoddard:

However, one of the vet's clients Shannon Stoddard said: "She's a good vet, so maybe her bad choice of posting something on Facebook was not good. But I don't think she should be judged for it."

Texas seems to be overstocked with idiots; they even sent one to the White House.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Steph

« Reply #1337 on: 20 April, 2015, 11:34:27 am »
I glogotha'd it as well. Another case of someone so thick they don't think the internet is visible to people other than their friends.

ian

« Reply #1338 on: 20 April, 2015, 11:54:06 am »
To be a vet in the UK: roundabout fifteen A* A levels, having spent every school holiday cleaning up poo at your local vets, following by a willingness to spend the first ten-plus years of your post-qualification career working unsociable hours for unfeasibly small sums of money.

To be a vet in the US: be given a picture of a cat or dog and be able to successfully complete the following exam:

[ ] cat
[ ] dog
[ ] bear
[ ] Canadian

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1339 on: 20 April, 2015, 10:53:07 pm »
Guy Martin.  A man trying to be twattish enough to replace the Twatfather on Top Gear:

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/guy-martin-in-police-probe-after-admitting-to-180mph-speeds-on-public-roads/26568.html

180mph in a 40mph zone?  Cockwomble.
Getting there...

« Reply #1340 on: 20 April, 2015, 11:00:26 pm »
To be a vet in the UK: roundabout fifteen A* A levels, having spent every school holiday cleaning up poo at your local vets, following by a willingness to spend the first ten-plus years of your post-qualification career working unsociable hours for unfeasibly small sums of money.

To be a vet in the US: be given a picture of a cat or dog and be able to successfully complete the following exam:

[ ] cat
[ ] dog
[ ] bear
[ ] Canadian
I suspect Feline would prolly back you on this. (Mostly)
I stand to be corrected.....

Steph

« Reply #1341 on: 21 April, 2015, 10:14:33 am »
Guy Martin.  A man trying to be twattish enough to replace the Twatfather on Top Gear:

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/guy-martin-in-police-probe-after-admitting-to-180mph-speeds-on-public-roads/26568.html

Was he a policeman, off duty, 'testing a new police vehicle', as was acdcepted by a certain judge of our acquaintance?

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #1342 on: 21 April, 2015, 04:21:27 pm »

The majority of Sulby Straight (the A3), including Ballacrye Bend, is derestricted - ie there is no speed limit. You can argue the wisdom of Martin doing 180mph there, but not the legality.

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #1343 on: 21 April, 2015, 04:44:01 pm »

The majority of Sulby Straight (the A3), including Ballacrye Bend, is derestricted - ie there is no speed limit. You can argue the wisdom of Martin doing 180mph there, but not the legality.

Ballacrye Bridge, where he admitted to being airborne, is a 30mph zone.  He wasn't doing 180 thru Ballacrye for sure but neither will you get airborne at 30mph.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #1344 on: 21 April, 2015, 07:23:04 pm »

Ballacrye Bridge, where he admitted to being airborne, is a 30mph zone.  He wasn't doing 180 thru Ballacrye for sure but neither will you get airborne at 30mph.

Not how I read it:

Martin added: ‘About 17 miles into the lap there’s a corner called Ballacrye, a fast left out of the village of Ballaugh.

‘On this Sunday morning I just got around it with the accelerator flat to the floor. There’s a jump after the corner, and the car was off the ground, all the lights flashing on the dash telling me everything was dropping off. It fishtailed when it landed,’

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/guy-martin-in-police-probe-after-admitting-to-180mph-speeds-on-public-roads/26568.html#ixzz3Xy9kD4qo

Ballaugh Bridge is certainly in a 30 limit, but that's not what he's talking about. There's no Ballacrye Bridge as far as I'm aware, and Ballacrye Bend, which is where he claims to have got airborne, is in a derestricted zone.

« Reply #1345 on: 22 April, 2015, 08:54:04 am »
Grant Shaps, again.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Steph

Steph

« Reply #1348 on: 29 April, 2015, 09:42:06 pm »
What utter and complete bollocks.

ETA: And the same to the commenters who sum it up as "Oh, it's just porkers whining"

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #1349 on: 29 April, 2015, 09:57:43 pm »

I've been airborne in a Nissan Micra at that sort of speed here: https://goo.gl/maps/qhepz

The height of the Google camera car disguises the nastiness of this particular humpbacked bridge.  In the dark you can miss the sign and suddenly WHUMP!

Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.