Off Topic > The Pub

Your house rules

(1/58) > >>

rogerzilla:
Inspired by a Scaryduck post on b3ta, where one of his was

--- Quote ---Don't play that game where you try to beat the slow closing toilet seat when you have a wee.
--- End quote ---

Do you have any odd rules for adults or kids?  We have:

1. Don't burp at the table with your mouth open.  If you do, it's 20p in the box.
2. Never leave the downstairs bathroom door open.  No-one wants to see the toilet or hear the extractor fan.

CrinklyLion:
An old one... never miss the sock gap. Because everyone knows there's nothing more unattractive than a naked man in socks.

A new one... nobody under the age of 18 even _touches_ a track pump without my express permission.

Jurek:

--- Quote from: rogerzilla on 04 October, 2012, 06:02:06 pm ---Do you have any odd rules for adults or kids? 

--- End quote ---

Loads. Mostly self-imposed / administered.

For starters:
No making a meal until you've cleared up after the last one.

I'll think of some more, shortly.

EDIT: Clean the bath after every use. You'll enjoy your next bath more if it's free of clag and skog.

EDIT2: Wipe the stainless drainer dry after washing up. The word 'stainless' is a lie in the context of hard London water.

L CC:
No rules here. Laissez Faire all the way.

Which is why, probably, not only is my house a pig sty, but the childers have no respect for me.
:shrugs:

Eccentrica Gallumbits:
No smoking in the flat. Be gentle when you shut the cupboard door or the overdoor shelves will fall off and I will make you pick it all up and put it back. Don't leave wet dishes drying on the worktop, it'll get into the joins and lift the wood.

I live alone though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version