Author Topic: The RANT thread (often contains fruity language) (19/04)  (Read 2207 times)

librarian

• Quiet please
The RANT thread (often contains fruity language) (19/04)
« on: 19 April, 2011, 10:38:14 pm »
Lord Layard!  Lord Layabout, more like.  Kindly take your fucking happiness campaign and shove it up the gaspipe of a pissed-off honey badger.  No, I'm serious.  If some twatting fox flange comes up to me outside Sainsbury's and says "Have a free hug to increase your happiness quotient" I will probably retort "Have a bunch of fives up the snotbox in order to increase my happiness quotient".  I do not need a Lord to tell me to be happy, nor do I need a cunting fuckstick of a The Prime Minister to measure it.  Give me a pipeline from the Balvenie distilerry to the Great Hall of Larrington Towers, and a Ferrari, and I'll keep out of your face.  I am a BRITON and therefore reserve the right to be a miserable fucking gronk about the weather, the deplorable sho by the mcc a lot of rabits, the state of popular "music" and being at jbex and terminally arsed off when I'd rather be at home in bed with my Imaginary Friend.

I need one of those LWB Binz E-class hearses as you can't fit a half-ton of cross ursine in the back of a Roomster.  All donations gratefully received.