General Category > Audax

The Richard Ellis Memorial 200 & 100km 02/10/21

(1/10) > >>

Tomsk:
The Richard Ellis Memorial 200 (08:00) & 100km (09:00) on Saturday 02/10/21 are open for business. I really hope this will be my last x-rated car park start: the Winter Series should be back to pub start and finish from November and I've made provisional bookings of St Mary's Centre in Churchend, Dunmow for 2022.  :thumbsup:

The Maglia Rosso cafe at Hawstead (half way) are onboard for both events, with Mary Ellis and family up for stamping cards there. Other control details still to sort out.

Postal finish (or put in the box by my front door).

psyclist:
I can't find them in the Audax event calendar. I'll try again later. [EDIT] Now on calendar, probably an overnight website update

Glad to see they are running again.

Tomsk:
Entries are coming in steadily for both events. I'm thinking of a 'Helpers' Ride' for the 200 (and 100 too if anyone would like to do that?) on the Sunday before: 26/09/21 - though we probably don't need many helpers on the day, as it's still an 'x-rated' event.

Mary Ellis and Family will be at the Maglia Rosso as usual, but maybe someone stamping cards at the Orchard Tea Garden, Grantchester?

bobb:
Just entered the 200  :thumbsup:

wilkyboy:

--- Quote from: Tomsk on 06 September, 2021, 04:20:06 pm ---Mary Ellis and Family will be at the Maglia Rosso as usual, but maybe someone stamping cards at the Orchard Tea Garden, Grantchester?

--- End quote ---

I'll offer my services as past years, if you'd like, Tom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version