Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Food & Drink / Re: food lore
« Last post by barakta on Today at 07:31:51 pm »
That's the badger!
The Pub / Re: It's snowing!
« Last post by Kim on Today at 07:21:33 pm »
My nephew from Australia has been in the UK since December 11th and aged 9,has never seen snow. He's been dreaming of a white Christmas. They fly out tonight.
This morning:

Result  :thumbsup:
« Last post by fboab on Today at 07:16:23 pm »
My nephew from Australia has been in the UK since December 11th and aged 9,has never seen snow. He's been dreaming of a white Christmas. They fly out tonight.
This morning:
Audax / Re: ACME Arrow Pubinar 16th Feb 2019
« Last post by josser on Today at 07:13:40 pm »
Got it, thanks
« Last post by markcjagar on Today at 07:07:12 pm »
there was about 0.5cm of white stuff on some cars this morning, none on the roads nor any ice
The Pub / Re: What have you fettled today?
« Last post by zigzag on Today at 06:55:38 pm »
replaced worn out boa dials on the s-works shoes - very straightforward procedure
The Knowledge / Re: OK to fit clip-ons to carbon bar?
« Last post by Hot Flatus on Today at 06:55:32 pm »
Scoring, I suppose.

Doesn't seem to be a problem when clamping a front mach onto a carbon frame though...
Audax / Re: Audax doubles
« Last post by Ian H on Today at 06:52:21 pm »
Some of us used regularly to ride the Mad March 200 followed by the Cheltenham Flyer over a weekend. 

The most audacious/stupid was a Saturday Elenith 300 followed by a Hard Boiled 300 starting at 0200 on Sunday morning.

I'm older & wiser now.
I'm saddened to find no mention of RSS in the thread :(.  I still use it for a few things (Graudniad (sic), Scotsman, xkcd, .......) but it is gradually dying out.
One of my main news sources is through various RSS feeds through the Feedly App (which also picks up YACF)
The Knowledge / Re: OK to fit clip-ons to carbon bar?
« Last post by zigzag on Today at 06:41:31 pm »
i've used clip-on tribars attached onto carbon drop bars for several thousand km without any problem.

if the diameter of the clamp matches the handlebar, why would there be a difference between the recommended tribars and the rest?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10