Author Topic: University research for Cycling in London- short survey  (Read 1348 times)

University research for Cycling in London- short survey
« on: 12 October, 2018, 04:53:12 pm »
Hi everybody

It must've been years since I've been on here but I've just started my first year of product design at Central St Martins of UAL in London. As part of a group project we have been briefed to create a design proposal to improve the experience of cycling in London. I'm a long time cyclist and have begun cycling daily to and from Uni with a bit of delivery work thrown in there too.

I would love people who cycle in London to answer four questions to gain knowledge as part of our research phase. Some of them are quite open ended but thats the point- it's just to see what sort of issues we are dealing with and what people generally think of the experience of cycling in London.

Your answers can be as short or long as you like. Any responses would be amazing.

Here is the link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOU1wJYAhhhrTa0xPYyp-KKl1hoaxybNuqL60KqhIbY2Foeg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks for your time

Sam

Re: University research for Cycling in London- short survey
« Reply #1 on: 12 October, 2018, 08:40:25 pm »
Done !
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #2 on: 13 October, 2018, 10:17:30 am »
Thanks everyone for the feedback so far!

« Reply #3 on: 16 October, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »
As you are at my old college, doing the same course as I did, it'd be rude of me not to.
Done!

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #4 on: 16 October, 2018, 02:51:44 pm »
Hi everybody

It must've been years since I've been on here but I've just started my first year of product design at Central St Martins of UAL in London. As part of a group project we have been briefed to create a design proposal to improve the experience of cycling in London. I'm a long time cyclist and have begun cycling daily to and from Uni with a bit of delivery work thrown in there too.

I would love people who cycle in London to answer four questions to gain knowledge as part of our research phase. Some of them are quite open ended but thats the point- it's just to see what sort of issues we are dealing with and what people generally think of the experience of cycling in London.

Your answers can be as short or long as you like. Any responses would be amazing.

Here is the link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOU1wJYAhhhrTa0xPYyp-KKl1hoaxybNuqL60KqhIbY2Foeg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks for your time

Sam

If you need more people might be worthwhile asking on LFGSS.