Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 877127 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5250 on: 06 January, 2022, 07:38:20 pm »

I lost a Swiss Army knife on the same basis (not in Aus, departing UK), but they let me post it back to myself, envelopes thoughtfully provided in a vending machine.

Are you allowed to post knives in the normal post?

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #5251 on: 06 January, 2022, 07:53:27 pm »

I lost a Swiss Army knife on the same basis (not in Aus, departing UK), but they let me post it back to myself, envelopes thoughtfully provided in a vending machine.

Are you allowed to post knives in the normal post?

Shhhhhhh!

They told me to do it (airport security)
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

cygnet

• I'm part of the association
« Reply #5252 on: 06 January, 2022, 11:27:29 pm »
I’ve fallen foul of Australian Border Control. I made the mistake of carrying a travel guitar into the country. First, they gave me a very hard time for not having a certificate of renewable forestry sourcing. I got round that by directing them to the Traveler Guitar website. Then they made me surrender the truss rod Allen key. I asked why? ‘You might try to take the aircraft apart’ quoth they. ‘I’m the Captain’ said I, ‘the clue’s in the uniform’. Stony-faced silence. I gave up the tool.

Brilliant!

I've NOT fallen foul of AUS Border Control, having reclaimed the wrong bag from the depository, and passed through immigration. Bag mistake noticed as I tried to check it in to my onward flight and couldn't.

Sometimes you can make mistakes with no consequences...

I Said, I've Got A Big Stick

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5253 on: 07 January, 2022, 06:27:39 pm »
Imagine being such a twat that even a fellow presenter on Radio Free Gammon LBC calls you out on your twattitude.

Quote from: A Super-Twat
Based on my above - I believe, fully scientific & verified - CONCERNS around potential for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, I have had no choice but to become a CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR in #solidarity with the UNVACCINATED. I will NOT be getting any BOOSTERS.

Take a bow, Maajid Nawaz, Super-Twat and Bar, whose twattery has attracted the ire of his cow-orker Iain Dale.  Seems Nawaz has hied himself off to Tennessee for Chrimbly and frankly they deserve each other.

Edited for speling

Onoz!  Radio Free Gammon have decided not to renew his contract and now he’s pleading poverty in spite of him and the now-deceased Quilliam think-wank trousering well over $3 million from the Southern Poverty Law Center in mid-2018.  Pass the very tiniest violin, Jeeves.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5254 on: 08 January, 2022, 12:44:35 pm »
Next in the firing line is alleged Attorney General and hamster impersonator Suella Bravermann, who has been sticking her oar in over the Colston statue verdict.  No, dear heart, no precedent has been set and no clarification — apart from confirming your status as a Super-Twat — is needed.  Teh SEEKRIT Barrister has your number:

It is difficult to think of an AG who has more enthusiastically abused their office.

Which is pretty good going, considering Bravermann's predecessor was Geoffrey “A smile, a song, an all-expenses trip to the West Indies” Cox.

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #5255 on: 08 January, 2022, 01:29:40 pm »
Her soliloquy about who constitutes the ERG to (IIRC) Sky News was especially cringeworthy.

« Reply #5256 on: 08 January, 2022, 02:43:10 pm »
I think you probably mean the interview with Krishnan Guru-Murthy on C4 News back in 2020.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1479505871663157250

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #5257 on: 08 January, 2022, 04:53:40 pm »
The very one!

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5258 on: 08 January, 2022, 06:11:37 pm »
Next in the firing line is alleged Attorney General and hamster impersonator Suella Bravermann, who has been sticking her oar in over the Colston statue verdict.  No, dear heart, no precedent has been set and no clarification — apart from conforming your status as a Super-Twat — is needed.  Teh SEEKRIT Barrister has your number:

It is difficult to think of an AG who has more enthusiastically abused their office.

Which is pretty good going, considering Bravermann's predecessor was Geoffrey “A smile, a song, an all-expenses trip to the West Indies” Cox.
Is she the one that's even thicker than Raab and Patel?  There are so many dimwits in the government, I lose track.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #5259 on: 08 January, 2022, 06:41:52 pm »
Next in the firing line is alleged Attorney General and hamster impersonator Suella Bravermann, who has been sticking her oar in over the Colston statue verdict.  No, dear heart, no precedent has been set and no clarification — apart from conforming your status as a Super-Twat — is needed.  Teh SEEKRIT Barrister has your number:

Is she the one that's even thicker than Raab and Patel?  There are so many dimwits in the government, I lose track.

There are plenty that appear to be even thicker than Raab and Patel.  I know that this sounds improbable but there must be at least 350 of them.

« Reply #5260 on: 08 January, 2022, 06:50:34 pm »

There are plenty that appear to be even thicker than Raab and Patel.  I know that this sounds improbable but there must be at least 350 of them.

Very few of them could find their own arses using both hands.

ian

« Reply #5261 on: 08 January, 2022, 07:59:59 pm »
It's worrisome that Raab passes for Tory intelligentsia. That said, even he can be outwitted by a slime mould.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5262 on: 09 January, 2022, 10:40:50 am »
They are akin to castle walls.  Thick and repellent.  And the best way to get rid of them is with high explosives.

Note to disgraced former International Development Secretary Piggi Patel's Arrest-o-Matic 6000s, the last sentence is what we squashy life-forms call “a joke”.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5263 on: 10 January, 2022, 07:19:26 pm »
“What more could this man have done?” asks Anthony Kelly, the judge who decided to let Novaxx Djokovic out of chokey.  Weeeeeeell, your Judginess, he could have got vaccinated :facepalm:

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5264 on: 11 January, 2022, 12:46:28 am »
Criminal micromind and friend to Colombian agribiz Tiny Tommeh Ten-Names is at it again.  You'd think he’d have learned by now that interfering with polis business is not something Plod takes lightly.

« Reply #5265 on: 11 January, 2022, 07:14:19 am »
Tomneh is that dangerous combination of a sack of shit with a barely registering IQ.

« Reply #5266 on: 12 January, 2022, 01:44:15 pm »
There appear to be a lot of Tory MP's self-nominating in their attempted defence of their indefensible PM, following PMQs today.

« Reply #5267 on: 12 January, 2022, 02:20:42 pm »
I thought that Fabricate, er Fabricunt, ah, Fabricant made a great pitch for super twat of the week status.

What were the good people of Lichfield thinking when they elected him I wonder?

« Reply #5268 on: 12 January, 2022, 02:31:42 pm »

That no way were they voting Labour I expect.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

ian

« Reply #5269 on: 12 January, 2022, 03:23:59 pm »
The first time I saw him, I honestly believed he was one of those parody Tory MPs doing skits on TikTok. Increasingly, I've realised that it's Conservative policy to make themselves essentially impossible to parody.

« Reply #5270 on: 12 January, 2022, 06:41:18 pm »
I see that the likes of Dorries, Raab and Javid have reapplied for mention herein.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #5271 on: 12 January, 2022, 06:52:59 pm »
Quote from: ian
... I honestly believed he was one of those parody Tory MPs doing skits on TikTok.

The thought crosses my mind, given the woeful quality of some Tory* MPs, that the people who voted for them are vicious sadists.  The voters knew they were inadequates, they knew the candidates would show themselves to be fools and still they voted them in; simply to see the poor saps suffer in public.  That or they're all dyed-in-the wool revolutionary communists intent on bringing the system down from within by electing utter incompetents.  Either explanation seems perfectly rational to me, but I think I prefer the notion that the electorate are, at heart, sadists.

*There may be, almost certainly are, woeful MPs in other parties, but the Tory contingent do seem to take pride in advertising how pitifully inadequate they are.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #5272 on: 12 January, 2022, 07:04:12 pm »
I see that the likes of Dorries, Raab and Javid have reapplied for mention herein.

... not forgetting Gove ...

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #5273 on: 13 January, 2022, 05:25:00 pm »
I thought that Fabricate, er Fabricunt, ah, Fabricant made a great pitch for super twat of the week status.

My first encounter with Michael Fabricant was back in around 1994 when my girlfriend of the time was working for Mo Mowlam. We went and sat in the strangers' gallery for PMQs one day and Fabricant was one of those asking a question. I think his scriptwriter must have been having a laugh at his expense - I can't remember what his question was but I do remember it included the words "weafy wanes of Wichfield".

Apparently, laughing out loud in the gallery isn't acceptable behaviour.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5274 on: 13 January, 2022, 05:33:27 pm »
Does he wank as high as any man in Wome too?