Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 880590 times)

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5275 on: 13 January, 2022, 05:39:40 pm »
Does he wank as high as any man in Wome too?

He has a friend, you know.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5276 on: 13 January, 2022, 05:42:46 pm »
Does he wank as high as any man in Wome too?

He has a friend, you know.

O WLY?
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5277 on: 14 January, 2022, 09:08:47 am »
https://youtu.be/UfJZ9pfnF70

The Fabricant question on everybody's lips.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5278 on: 14 January, 2022, 12:11:40 pm »
Anne Sacoolas

The Beeb is reporting that the fugitive and Super-Twat is to face Westminster Magistrates Court next month, albeit via video so they won’t be able to see whether she’s got her fingers crossed.

And now the Beeb is reporting that the fugitive and Super-Twat is not to face Westminster Magistrates Court this month after all.  "This is to enable ongoing discussions between the CPS and Anne Sacoolas's legal representatives to continue." said someone or other.

The offer still stands, USAnia.  Anne Sacoolas for Andrew Windsor, straight swapsies.

« Reply #5279 on: 15 January, 2022, 07:34:45 pm »
Never going to happen. Anyway after this week shall we just say the current govt for as long as they hold on to power and just lock the thread as it seems they are just interchangeable Super Twats every day.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5280 on: 16 January, 2022, 01:05:48 pm »
With the regularity of those “Dear Sir, unless” letters from the bank manager, colossal bellend Piers “Morgan” Moron comes back with his tedious vendetta against Haz'n'Megs while reviewing the papers on this morning’s “Andrew Marr Show”, starring TV's Sophie Raworth as Andrew Marr.  That Mr and Mrs Wales haven’t paid a refuse disposal operative to disappear Moron — there's lots of luvverly concrete infrastructure going into HS2 at the moment — seems to indicate that the only person with fucks to spare on the whole tawdry business is the colossal bellend himself.  Quelle twatesse!

ian

« Reply #5281 on: 18 January, 2022, 12:48:37 pm »
I think it's quite possible at this point that Nadine Dorries has attained a curious coherent quantum state of negative knowledge.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #5282 on: 18 January, 2022, 02:53:21 pm »
I think it's quite possible at this point that Nadine Dorries has attained a curious coherent quantum state of negative knowledge.

As someone pointed out on twitter this morning, let us not forget that our Culture Secretary once went on national television and ate an ostrich's anus for money.

That's our "Culture" Secretary. As in what you find in a Petri dish.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #5283 on: 18 January, 2022, 06:29:22 pm »
In a bizarre twist I should like to un-nominate for super twattishness status all of the conservative cabinet who are currently fighting a selfless rearguard action in order to save their wondrous leader Mr. Johnson's arse presumably so that Nadine Dorries can chow down on it.

Or perhaps not ...

Eugh!  Mind bleach will never erase the mental image of Dorries rimming and then chewing on Johnson. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

FatBloke

• I come from a land up over!
« Reply #5284 on: 19 January, 2022, 06:05:29 pm »
That Mr and Mrs Wales haven’t paid a refuse disposal operative to disappear Moron — there's lots of luvverly concrete infrastructure going into HS2 at the moment

Similarly I can't believe that Boris hasn't asked Tony B Liar's advice on how to dispose of a troublesome Cummings!!  TBL got rid of Dr Kelly easily enough!!  (allegedly)
This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional blood sport. It can happen to you. And it can happen again.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5285 on: 19 January, 2022, 06:14:43 pm »
Novichok is so 2018…

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5286 on: 23 January, 2022, 01:19:07 am »
Robert “Rob” Kimbell of the Time Party.  https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=117142.msg2693713#msg2693713 refers.  Boxes of rocks regularly beat him at Scrabble.

« Reply #5287 on: 23 January, 2022, 02:41:58 pm »
The offer still stands, USAnia.  Anne Sacoolas for Andrew Windsor, straight swapsies.
That sounds incredibly fair.  I could see any PM pointing out to USAnia that surely some faceless diplomat's wife is a fair trade for the sweatless wonder.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5288 on: 24 January, 2022, 10:17:58 am »
I’m nominating the Daily Excess editor for the front page headline of “Fury at New Road Rules” with an accompanying picture of a utility cyclist.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #5289 on: 24 January, 2022, 10:38:33 am »
I’m nominating the Daily Excess editor for the front page headline of “Fury at New Road Rules” with an accompanying picture of a utility cyclist.
And the comments !!   Oh the comments ......
Rust never sleeps

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5290 on: 24 January, 2022, 10:40:44 am »
And the comments !!   Oh the comments ......
I’ve not ventured to the site to look at those…
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5291 on: 24 January, 2022, 06:41:36 pm »

« Reply #5292 on: 25 January, 2022, 07:01:39 pm »
Crispin Blunt, for his pathetic attempt at covering BSJ's arse,

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5293 on: 25 January, 2022, 07:20:20 pm »
Crispin Blunt, for his pathetic attempt at covering BSJ's arse,

Norn Iron minister Conor Burns, for the same reason.

« Reply #5294 on: 27 January, 2022, 10:02:05 am »
Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan

Then add in the Spotify management that gives these idiots a platform.

Apparently 11 million listened in as Peterson spouted absolute garbage about climate science.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5295 on: 27 January, 2022, 10:10:45 am »
And can we nominate Mr Young for an anti-ST award ?
Rust never sleeps

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5296 on: 27 January, 2022, 11:15:30 am »
It gave me the shove I needed to close my Premium Spotify account, so that's a bonus. Hopefully others are doing so as well and Spotify are out of pocket

ian

« Reply #5297 on: 27 January, 2022, 11:16:58 am »

Apparently 11 million listened in as Peterson spouted absolute garbage about climate science.

I saw that, and being mostly unfamiliar with the oeuvre of JP, I had the misfortunate of watching a few other clips. Everything he says is that like, random pseudo-intellectualism that should be clearly nonsense (I call it spaffle), but he has quite a fan club of people who I suspect lack any form of detectable intelligence.

« Reply #5298 on: 27 January, 2022, 11:32:09 am »

I saw that, and being mostly unfamiliar with the oeuvre of JP, I had the misfortunate of watching a few other clips. Everything he says is that like, random pseudo-intellectualism that should be clearly nonsense (I call it spaffle), but he has quite a fan club of people who I suspect lack any form of detectable intelligence.
JP really annoys me. He is clearly intelligent, unfortunately has a particular anti-PC agenda. He's gathered a huge following, a couple of my step-children among them. His 'message' has an appeal to people, notably young people who are in the "adults can't tell me what to think" phase. A type of rabble-rouser.

He spouts a load of crap on subjects in which he has no expertise (a while ago he was advocating a 'meat and salt' diet; predictably he ended up in hospital). He's welcome to his own opinions and even to academically lecture and write in his field.
The side effects of his spouting utter bollocks are significant.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5299 on: 27 January, 2022, 11:37:59 am »
It gave me the shove I needed to close my Premium Spotify account, so that's a bonus. Hopefully others are doing so as well and Spotify are out of pocket
Spotify paid $100 million US for him.
He has the most popular podcast on Spotify. 12.5million Instagram followers. That's about the same population as Rwanda. 7.5million Twitter followers. The entire population of Libya, and some.

I don't think your drop in the ocean will help. The stupid are taking over the world. This shouldn't be a surprise- 50% of the world are of below average intelligence, and now they can share that with the other half of us.