Author Topic: Effing Garmin again !!!  (Read 631 times)

Effing Garmin again !!!
« on: 14 January, 2022, 01:18:39 pm »
Many of you might remember that I use  a Garmin fitness watch and naturally track my miserable efforts using Garmin Connect.  I was ill with notcovid over Christmas and New year so with a few weeks out I decided to start back with a Garmin coaching plan.  It's all been going fine until just now ...

Finished a run, got home, checked effort using mobile phone.  Run is there, all looks well.  Suddenly it doesn't.  Somehow, and for the life of me I do not know how, I have managed to cancel the plan.  Ok thinks I, something odd happened: perhaps I was a fat fumble fingers but I should surely be able to simply tell it that I ended in error and want to resume.  After all, the plan is still there on Garmin Connect but just sneering at me contemptuously for not completing it.

But no.  At least on mobile Garmin Connect there is no way to resume the training plan.

How utterly crap is that?

Garmin, your ineptitude never ceases to amaze and annoy me.   I really wish that I'd never bought Garmin. 

I have had so many frustrations and disappointments with Garmin.  My next fitness tracker will not be Garmin: that is for certain.