Do you have it?

Yes
10 (27.8%)
No
12 (33.3%)
I can't see
14 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: The thigh gap/Toblerone tunnel  (Read 4285 times)

Wascally Weasel

• Slayer of Dragons and killer of threads.
Re: The thigh gap/Toblerone tunnel
« Reply #25 on: 08 November, 2013, 01:14:52 pm »
And anyway, Toberlones are shit – not the actual chocolate but the physical shape. Billy Connolly did a routine about hurting yourself trying to eat one.

It did actually take me years to realise that you could break off each ‘alp’ section before eating them rather than try to penetrate the roof of your mouth with chocolate.

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #26 on: 08 November, 2013, 02:26:51 pm »
I don’t even have a Caramac slice.
Mmmm..Caramac....
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #27 on: 08 November, 2013, 02:38:05 pm »
Even when you break off a piece, you find out that Toblerone is made out of unpleasant-tasting chocolate. 

And they put nuts in it!  In chocolate!  Can you believe? :o :o :o
Getting there...

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #28 on: 08 November, 2013, 02:47:24 pm »
I'm sure my then boyfriend told me that he'd been told that women with a thigh gap were not virgins…
This was around 1985.

ian

« Reply #29 on: 08 November, 2013, 03:16:45 pm »
I once bought a 4.5 kg Toblerone from Basel airport*. That was hefty enough to fill anyone's gap. To be honest, until this thread I never knew there was such a thing as a Toblerone tunnel or that it was supposedly desirable. My courting days are a long way behind me, but I was pretty happy if the object of my affection didn't apply for a restraining order. By the time you're inspecting her undercarriage for airworthiness, it's all a bit late.

It's the middle of the afternoon and I'm in an open plan office today, so I'm not moving my undercarriage to check if I've been justly blessed. Plus there's no Toblerone in the vending machine. I could try a Yorkie bar.

(*I swear there are people in our office who only ever eat when we bring stuff back from our travels, given their pirahna-like descent on any food item I lug back. The only stuff that stops them is the weird Japanese bean-paste sweets and pretty much anything I find in China.)

« Reply #30 on: 08 November, 2013, 03:36:41 pm »
Are we talking about wrapped or unwrapped Toblerones?  :-\

Biggsy

• A bodge too far
  • Twit @iceblinker
    • My stuff on eBay
« Reply #31 on: 08 November, 2013, 03:53:42 pm »
I went off Toblerone after discovering it contains honey.  Not because I don't like honey, but because all I can think about when I'm eating it now is honey.  It's just a bit too much honey, honey.

Yes, tight cycling shorts increase my thigh gap - from a Fry's Chocolate Cream tunnel to a Yorkie Bar tunnel.
●●●  My eBay items  ●●●  Twitter  ●●●

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #32 on: 08 November, 2013, 04:15:52 pm »
There you go - the secret to achieving a thigh gap is to take up cycling.  As long as you wear tight shorts.  They're the corset of the 21st century for fashion victims.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #33 on: 08 November, 2013, 09:13:04 pm »
I would have thought the risk of ostracism from misunderstood melted chocolate between the thighs makes the toblerone a very dangerous measure.
Getting there...

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #34 on: 08 November, 2013, 09:17:53 pm »
I would have thought the risk of ostracism from misunderstood melted chocolate between the thighs makes the toblerone a very dangerous measure.

Wot?  Are you mad?
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #35 on: 09 November, 2013, 11:21:48 am »
That reminds me of a fun game to be had with individual segments of a Terry's Chocolate Orange...
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
« Reply #36 on: 09 November, 2013, 01:57:15 pm »
That reminds me of a fun game to be had with individual segments of a Terry's Chocolate Orange...
... which annoyingly don't fit properly in the valleys of a Toblerone. They're my 2 favourite christmas treats, i soo wish they would get on :(

Glad you've found a use for the Orange.
Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles