Author Topic: i've got a new toy  (Read 2004 times)

i've got a new toy
« on: 29 April, 2008, 10:04:51 am »
  i poped up to d tek yesterday and bought a baccetta agio clwb  :). apart from a short ride between kings cross and paddington i have not gone far on it yet but if the rain holds off this afternoon i am off for a play in those there chilton hills ;) :)
the slower you go the more you see

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
    • Ramblings of a silverback cyclist
Re: i've got a new toy
« Reply #1 on: 29 April, 2008, 03:44:51 pm »
Nice one  :thumbsup: I was there on Sat' getting the Giro 26, but Kevin probably told you this  ;D

You'll have Another forum to register on now.

Rich.

« Reply #2 on: 01 May, 2008, 07:07:56 am »
thanks for the link rich  :). i have now ridden around 30 miles on the agio and i am very inpressed with the handleing. it has climbed every hill i have attempted so far easier than my thorn did  ;D. i have made a few fine tuneing ajustments to seat and bars and ordered some mudguards which should get here by the time the rain stops  ;D.

« Reply #3 on: 11 May, 2008, 10:42:36 pm »
i am afraid i have to report that the agio is going back to d tek as i have had a couple of low speed falls when manovering around cycle barriers on cycleways in slough. i nearly hit my head on one of the gates in one fall. if i was able bodied i would have got my feet down fine . the agio is a great handeling clwb recumbent which i am sad to lose ,but i think that i am better off on 3 wheels. so comming soon a anthrotech will handle my utilaty rides and my trice q ,touring and day rides  :)