Author Topic: Time management and chronic procrastination: advice?  (Read 16127 times)

billplumtree

• Plumbing the well of gitness
Re: Time management and chronic procrastination: advice?
« Reply #100 on: 09 August, 2011, 02:47:31 pm »
Strange - I was just searching for 'Riemann' - trying to find out if their suncream is really worth the extra £.

If you mean that P20 stuff, it's great.  Slosh it on in the morning and that's it for the day.  Sweating, swimming, washing, whatever - doesn't have any effect on it.  I swear by it.

If you mean the hypothesis, that's pretty good too.  I got mine back in, ooh, 1982, and it's still going strong.  Attempts to prove, disprove, whatever - no effect at all so far  ;D

Biggsy

• A bodge too far
  • Twit @iceblinker
    • My stuff on eBay
« Reply #101 on: 09 August, 2011, 03:05:02 pm »
I've been meaning to read this thread, but have only just got round to it.   :cheese:

One cause of procrastination: finding even quite simple things highly knackering (eg. because of depression), so one just can't face plucking up the energy.
●●●  My eBay items  ●●●  Twitter  ●●●

« Reply #102 on: 13 September, 2011, 12:22:31 am »
Final TMA due to be posted tomorrow, oh look it's past midnight and I'm not finished. Gah!
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

« Reply #103 on: 13 September, 2011, 02:15:33 pm »
Final TMA due to be posted tomorrow, oh look it's past midnight and I'm not finished. Gah!

Finished but have lost my tutor's address and they no longer list them on the website.

Frantic calls/emails/website queries made. I just hope one works, and hopefully before 3.30pm otherwise I'll miss the last post.

Aha, the OU just called, they'll send me his address in an email. Off to the post office in a few mins...
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."