Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
OT Gallery / Re: Bugs
« Last post by Salvatore on Today at 09:46:46 am »
A couple of hairy shield bugs making little hairy shield bugs yesterday. They appear to be holding hands. How romantic.

Steeped in a field entrance just outside Banbury last night and am curronently having breakfast at the garage café in kineaton
.about 8 miles to go  :)
You’d think that people shagging on campsites would remember how well sound travels at night….

Have you taken a wrong turn and ended up at The Barge Inn?
You'd never hear anyone shagging at the Barge Inn over the bongos.
That couple were trying to be discreet, but failed.  The 2 beered up Dutch chaps in a nearby pitch have no excuse for being so loud, late at night & now early in the morning.   I contemplated burning down their tent in the middle of the night, but decided that having to drive a shit condition Austin Allegro was punishment enough.

Were they the couple shagging?
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: The computing stuff rant thread
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 08:53:41 am »
Have you tried putting the phone into developer mode?  Instructions for this seem to vary according to flavour of Android and phone manufacturer but a famous web search engine should unearth the details.  No idea whether this will work but worth a try.
Racing / Re: Giro d'Italia 2024
« Last post by finch on Today at 08:21:59 am »
Nice to see a couple of breaks get over the line - though I have to admit I was absolutely gutted for Lou Lou yesterday
The Pub / Re: Investing in whisky - maybe a scam?
« Last post by Regulator on Today at 08:12:43 am »
I have a bottle of malt that is worth about £600 if someone wants to buy it. If not, it won’t get drunk as it has sentimental value and isn’t remarkable. It is one of the last bottles of the malt, as the distillery is no more. I bought it quite  a few years ago as the distillery was distant-family owned.

So, to be successful in whisky investing, buy bottles of malt from demolished distilleries and wait half a century.

I have one like that, same age as me from my favourite distillery.  I'm sure it's a great bottle, but I somehow can't bring myself to open it knowing what it's worth.

Mine’s a bottle of gin.   Limited run, made for the graduation of my nephew’s cohort of apprentice masons. 
The Pub / Re: The best of ai LLM
« Last post by mrcharly-YHT on Today at 07:59:29 am »
Now I'm worried that it considers the zombocalypse will occur while there is a preponderance of cars running on dinojuice (ie during most of our lifespans)

Because you'll find plenty of queueueue-free EV charge points in the zombapocalypse?

That is why you need a brompton in the boot of your EV, so you can leave car charging, while leading zombies away on your trusty deadly pedally.
That couple were trying to be discreet, but failed.  The 2 beered up Dutch chaps in a nearby pitch have no excuse for being so loud, late at night & now early in the morning.   I contemplated burning down their tent in the middle of the night, but decided that having to drive a shit condition Austin Allegro was punishment enough.
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: The computing stuff rant thread
« Last post by chrisbainbridge on Today at 07:48:55 am »
I use apple so this may not work. If you have a file in Garmin connect then syncing your Garmin with the phone with Bluetooth will copy it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10