Author Topic: Weird/funny dreams you've had  (Read 149316 times)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
Re: Weird/funny dreams you've had
« Reply #775 on: 13 January, 2024, 09:05:43 am »
On Thursday night we went to Roundabout World, a huge indoor theme park devoted to roundabouts.  They had moveable kerbs and signage so you could make your own designs and drive around them.

I think it was just off the A14 somewhere.

Last night was a mixture of the cacodemons from Doom and fur farming with dogs.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #776 on: 13 January, 2024, 09:48:23 am »
On Thursday night we went to Roundabout World, a huge indoor theme park devoted to roundabouts.  They had moveable kerbs and signage so you could make your own designs and drive around them.

I think it was just off the A14 somewhere.

Surely that was Peterborough, aka “Polo City”.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #777 on: 13 January, 2024, 02:49:07 pm »
Have a wild guess what I did first thing after waking up after last night dream.

I dreamt that when returning from walkies with Tilley last night, I could see the whole back end of our motor home empty. Only the logo was seen, no big bag covering Peli's bike or even the bike rack.
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #778 on: 16 January, 2024, 09:42:25 am »
A cycling-themed dream. I had bought a messenger bag – one of those "first wave" blue and red ones made by Timbuk2 (I think) – and was using it when riding to visit a friend for a weekend. I got caught in a heavy rain storm and took shelter in a shop doorway. The rain stopped, the sun came out and I noticed that it was warm and I was wearing shorts. I was so happy, I swung the bag round in delight – and lots of dark liquid ran out. I looked inside and a bottle of vinegar had broken. Why I was carrying a bottle of vinegar is unexplained (making chips?) but the message is clearly that if you get a messenger bag, be careful how you pack it.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.