Author Topic: Needed tonight (Tues): bike-friendly taxi Manchester OR 1hr loan of bike light…  (Read 1337 times)

Shortest version of the story I can manage is that my planned 9am commute for which I wouldn't need a front bike light is now a 10pm commute for which I most definitely do need a front bike light.

Would really rather not walk from work to Piccadilly station with my bike, so need a taxi company that will carry a (reasonably clean) bike and a Katie. Anyone know of such, so I don't need to (shudder) make phonecalls?

(Yes, yes, I know: never assume I don't need a bike light.)

Alternatively, anyone in Manchester able to meet me at Piccadilly station just after 9pm, with a front bike light I can borrow for about an hour?

Pedal Castro

• so talented I can run with scissors - ouch!
    • Two beers or not two beers...
I have taken a cab with bike in Manchester before, in fact two people and two bikes in one of those black cab style taxis.

I have taken a cab with bike in Manchester before, in fact two people and two bikes in one of those black cab style taxis.

I need to get the cab from work (which doesn't tend to have Hackney cabs going past it), rather than Piccadilly station, though - which will make the getting specifically black cab part a bit more difficult.

ManTax to the rescue.