Author Topic: Dutch brevets in 2020  (Read 28687 times)

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
Re: Dutch brevets in 2020
« Reply #250 on: 07 October, 2020, 06:21:16 pm »
Running a 39 degrees  fever at the moment and a covid test planned this Friday. So definitely not coming to the start/finish and very unlikely to ride it as an x-rated event avoiding all contact (my house is pretty much next to the outgoing route). 

Oh well, the GPX is in Basecamp, I can ride it some other time as a DIY  :thumbsup:

Eek! Betteschap!

Take it easy!

J
--
Beer, bikes, and backpacking
http://b.42q.eu/

« Reply #251 on: 07 October, 2020, 07:25:12 pm »
I have signed up for Saturday but I am anticipating wet and windy weather, (which might put me off) that said its a part of NL I havent really visited much.

Any news on how late we can pick up the brevet card and leave 8.00 to 10.00 as at other venues ? might not be able to make 9.00am

You'll be receiving a mail with additional information after I've had my supper (you understand Dutch, right?).

The route is designed with maximum wind shelter in mind. There are long stretches through the woods. A bigger concern is leaves, sticks, acorns etcetera on the bicycle paths. Wider tyres that offer some puncture-resistance may be a good idea.

@zed43: Beterschap! I hope the fever goes down a bit.

Yes, dutch is no problem - thanks for the mail - just replied to it.
Regards,

Alan

« Reply #252 on: 08 October, 2020, 06:58:30 am »
Running a 39 degrees  fever at the moment and a covid test planned this Friday. So definitely not coming to the start/finish and very unlikely to ride it as an x-rated event avoiding all contact (my house is pretty much next to the outgoing route). 

Oh well, the GPX is in Basecamp, I can ride it some other time as a DIY  :thumbsup:

Beterschap. Maybe see you in a later brevet in Holland.