Author Topic: yorkie very mild pootle on Sunday, anyone?  (Read 707 times)

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
yorkie very mild pootle on Sunday, anyone?
« on: 15 November, 2012, 05:55:26 pm »
The Den is to host some forum visitors for the weekend, due to an initial provisional adoption visit (mogs, not Cubs, you'll be glad to hear!) happening. We are considering a little bimble down the cycle path to Naburn, where we will pop into the pub (Clarion and Butterfly's local, btw) for carvery/nut roast/pizza. This should be the SmallestCub's first attempt at stoking for me on our red bikes... so slow. And short. We may have to make the eldest and the shiny Santana tandem team do laps while they wait!

Anyone care to join us? 11ish kick off, I'd guess. About 7 miles from the den, where on street parking is usually fine. Mostly cycle paths, a few entertaining sustrans barriers. Don't overdo the carvery, the puds are worth saving space for!

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
Re: yorkie very mild pootle on Sunday, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: 15 November, 2012, 06:05:08 pm »
mmmm, maybe, shall check with the committee tonight as to plans for the weekend, we would do it the other way around though.
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
« Reply #2 on: 16 November, 2012, 07:49:07 am »
We are going to see what state TLD is in after her Dance-a-thon on Saturday, then shall let you know a deffo yay or nay.
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
« Reply #3 on: 16 November, 2012, 02:00:17 pm »
Unfortunately the cats' our visitors have had to cancel, due to poorly rodent pets :( 

So we maybe ought to go see family instead, since it is a (not otp) Auntie's birthday this weekend and we haven't been to visit Grandad for a few weeks....