Author Topic: Looks like I'm going to Skeggy  (Read 6225 times)

Re: Looks like I'm going to Skeggy
« Reply #25 on: 12 April, 2017, 06:11:09 pm »
+1  First 300 since 2015.
 Long range weather looks o.k so far, but wind speed and direction is more of an issue on this one.
I think that both of my previous outings have almost ended somewhere near Tuxford or Ollerton  and Ronald McDonald's house of fine eating has provided the sustenance needed to endure the circumnavigation of Mansfield.

« Reply #26 on: 18 April, 2017, 03:17:32 pm »
I'm down to ride and it'll be one of two 'make or break LEL' things in the next week, the other being a medical appointment with a surgeon next Tuesday.

This year, due to injury, I'll be slower and trundling my way round, hoping to finish in about 14-15 hours. 2015's mad dash and 2016's freeze-fest were much quicker. I'll be riding a blue Ridgeback Platinum.

« Reply #27 on: 19 April, 2017, 11:51:55 pm »
Hoping to ride again. Emailed Nigel about an "On the Line" entry. Trying to get my head back together so I could do with a long ride.

rob

« Reply #28 on: 23 April, 2017, 08:44:28 am »
Chatted to a Ravensthorpe CC rider at the garage on the Lincoln bypass as I was filling up before driving home with the family.   Looked like a beautiful afternoon for it and the wind didn't seem to bad.

« Reply #29 on: 26 April, 2017, 08:05:59 am »
Chatted to a Ravensthorpe CC rider at the garage on the Lincoln bypass as I was filling up before driving home with the family.   Looked like a beautiful afternoon for it and the wind didn't seem to bad.

That was me  :thumbsup:

It was a good, if rather solo, ride without the strong wind of 2016.