Author Topic: missing or not identifiable Word 16.00 object library  (Read 753 times)

missing or not identifiable Word 16.00 object library
« on: 21 November, 2018, 05:16:07 pm »
I use Dragon naturally speaking with word for dictating documents ranging from 1-30 pages.  I have a set of commands in Nuance naturally speaking which have evolved over the last 10 years to make my life easier.

They work perfectly in Word 10 and 13 under windows 7 pro 64 and also work with my laptop running win10 pro 64, word 16 32 bit and Nuance naturally speaking version 15.3.

I set up a new desktop running windows 10 pro 64bit, word 16 64bit and Nuance version 15.3.  the scripted commands no longer work.

I have identified that the Word 16.00 Object library was either not installed or has not been registered by Naturally speaking so the link is not working.

Before I uninstall everything is there a way to force recognition of this Object library by Naturally speaking or check for its existence?

Is the problem with Word 16 64bit and I ned to remove it and install 32bit?

Do I need ton install both and re-install both or do a repair of both?

I am away from home for a few days but trying to gather data ready for when I do get home to reduce the downtime for my office.