Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 869026 times)

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3651 on: 06 August, 2019, 01:58:48 pm »

bludger

• Randonneur and bargain hunter
« Reply #3652 on: 06 August, 2019, 02:05:33 pm »
The vileness the talking head STs will descend to just to stir up outrage to get themselves on Good Morning Britain to 'be held to account' (i.e. get more publicity) knows no limits.
YACF touring/audax bargain basement:
https://bit.ly/2Xg8pRD

Ban cars.

« Reply #3653 on: 06 August, 2019, 02:19:46 pm »
The vileness the talking head STs will descend to just to stir up outrage to get themselves on Good Morning Britain to 'be held to account' (i.e. get more publicity) knows no limits.

Exactly.

« Reply #3654 on: 06 August, 2019, 02:25:06 pm »
And this before we start shoving American fructose down people's throats.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #3655 on: 06 August, 2019, 05:24:05 pm »
Although wrong on so many counts, having spent time running NHS clinics (chronic wounds) where people denied that they were overweight/obese/morbidly obese, or that being overweight/obese/morbidly obese had no effect on there health (or condition I was trying to help them with) I can see why there could be sympathy for this.

« Reply #3656 on: 07 August, 2019, 12:40:10 pm »
The Australian government and high court
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-49259942
<i>Marmite slave</i>

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #3657 on: 12 August, 2019, 01:31:13 pm »
Nigel Farage, who once again has proved that however low you think he has set the bar, he can go lower...

It takes a really special kind of twat to make me feel any kind of sympathy for Prince Charles.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3658 on: 12 August, 2019, 02:53:33 pm »
Nigel Farage, who once again has proved that however low you think he has set the bar, he can go lower...

It takes a really special kind of twat to make me feel any kind of sympathy for Prince Charles.
I saw that and thought that he was sai;ing particularly close to the wind even for him, especially with his comments about the Queen Mother -godrestersou-l. Gammons have always had a soft spot for the royal family and revered the Queen Mum -godrestersoul- in particular.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

citoyen

« Reply #3659 on: 12 August, 2019, 03:21:49 pm »

I saw that and thought that he was sai;ing particularly close to the wind even for him, especially with his comments about the Queen Mother -godrestersou-l. Gammons have always had a soft spot for the royal family and revered the Queen Mum -godrestersoul- in particular.

Yebbut, Prince Charles doesn't enjoy the same love and he seems to be Farage's main target. At risk of going full Godwin, Kaiser Wilhelm's lack of popularity was something the Fascists used to their advantage post WWI...

« Reply #3660 on: 12 August, 2019, 03:41:37 pm »
Going full out against environmentalists as well.  Spreading the coal & oil gospel from the Koch's.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

ian

« Reply #3661 on: 12 August, 2019, 04:40:15 pm »
The problem with the Farage is that he may have started out to make a cynical living out of being anti-Europe, but like most of his ilk, after a time of being surrounded by nodding dogs, all baying for more and agreeing with everything he says, they start to believe their own bullshit and feel empowered to spout even more.

Of course, they have the easiest audience, which is why they chose it in the first place. Most of the right-wingnuts in the US (Anne Coulter and the like) started on this path, and Haty Katie is own brand of this phenomenon. That it makes them easy money, of course, helps.

« Reply #3662 on: 13 August, 2019, 02:07:57 pm »
Godfrey Bloom on R2 calling Yasmin Alibhai Brown first 'Mrs Brown', then 'Yasmin Alibaba'.

citoyen

Super-Twat
« Reply #3663 on: 13 August, 2019, 10:00:28 pm »
Godfrey Bloom on R2 calling Yasmin Alibhai Brown first 'Mrs Brown', then 'Yasmin Alibaba'.

Godfrey Bloom... Poe’s law applies.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3664 on: 14 August, 2019, 12:34:43 pm »
While on the subject of odious right-wing pissweasels:

Dick "Richard" Braine is complaining about "bullying".  You've publicly endorsed Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Andrew McMaster aka Paul Harris aka Tommy Robinson, Hatey Cockpins and Milo Flobbadopoulos, Dick.  Your party thought that having irredeemably repulsive arses like Count Wankula and Sardine of Yakult on board was a Good Idea.  And it was your parents who called you "Richard".  But the horrid lefteyes are calling me names waaaah not fair!  Dickbrain.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

ian

« Reply #3665 on: 14 August, 2019, 01:39:05 pm »
Isn't it the usual ploy of right wingnuts to claim they're being bullied and silenced by horrid liberals?

« Reply #3666 on: 14 August, 2019, 02:52:11 pm »
Isn't it the usual ploy of right wingnuts to claim they're being bullied and silenced by horrid snowflake liberals?
FTFY
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #3667 on: 14 August, 2019, 05:06:20 pm »
Clarkson

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jeremy-clarkson-car-crash-police-london-hammersmith-road-closed-a4-a8951096.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0HjK3oDguvTExam2fQB35qslcy5vcMutkO_ecgRt6MCrQ8fCdrWqbvvQA#Echobox=1560093068

I'm sure Clarkson has qualified several times since his last nomination, so I thought I might share this comment on him. I happened to come across it last night in a 1995 book of collected TV columns by Victor Lewis-Smith, who seems to have cottoned on the man's true nature earlier than most:

"...a man with the self-awareness of Alan Partridge and the physique of an endomorphic Stephen Fry. I bet he was the sort of boy who placed lolly sticks in his bicycle spokes so it sounded almost like a moped."

He's not very complimentary about the other presenters either  ;)
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #3668 on: 15 August, 2019, 07:56:44 am »
Isn't it the usual ploy of right wingnuts to claim they're being bullied and silenced by horrid snowflake libtards?
FTFY

FTFY

citoyen

« Reply #3669 on: 15 August, 2019, 08:01:56 am »
Isn't it the usual ploy of right wingnuts to claim they're being bullied and silenced by horrid low-T snowflake beta libtard cucks?
FTFY

FTFY

FTFY

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #3670 on: 15 August, 2019, 08:08:37 am »
Isn't it the usual ploy of right wingnuts to claim they're being bullied and silenced by horrid low-T snowflake beta libtard traterus cucks?
FTFY

FTFY

FTFY

FTFY

« Reply #3671 on: 15 August, 2019, 08:42:53 am »
Isn't it the usual ploy of right wingnuts to claim they're being bullied and silenced by horrid low-T snowflake beta libtard traterus cucks?
FTFY

FTFY

FTFY

FTFY
I was going to amend this to put 'soy boy' in there, but someone beat me to it with 'low T''.

Actually saw that used in a discussion the other day. Thought of responding with "bro, do you even lift?", but decided I couldn't be bothered. Playing chess with pigeons and all that.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah

essexian

« Reply #3673 on: 15 August, 2019, 11:44:08 am »

citoyen

« Reply #3674 on: 15 August, 2019, 01:11:35 pm »
I was going to amend this to put 'soy boy' in there, but someone beat me to it with 'low T''.

Actually saw that used in a discussion the other day. Thought of responding with "bro, do you even lift?", but decided I couldn't be bothered. Playing chess with pigeons and all that.

It's fascinating that some men take the modern expectation not to behave like a caveman as a threat to their very identity.