Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Your house rules
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 04:35:58 pm »
A shirt for Dez's funeral.
Audax / Re: BP history
« Last post by Ian H on Today at 04:31:13 pm »
ACP and UAF organise some sub-200km brevets but they were originally intended mostly for wives and children while the blokes rode 200+km (it was quite a while ago). AUK followed ACP's example and expanded it. Audax Oz, RUSA and some randonneuring organisations in Canada organise sub-200km brevets, mostly derived from AUK ex-pats. Only Audax Oz has quite a few sub-200s.

FFCT covers a range of brevets, most of them not as codified as ACP's brevets. ACP and UAF are both within FFCT's overarching event calendar/ system.

It'a  shame we don't have a competent equivalent of the FFCT in the UK.
Opened a new bag of seed for the parrot today

How long does it take to grow a parrot from seed?
Opened a new bag of seed for the parrot today: 23 dried chilli peppers sitting on top along with a stuck-together ball of candied fruit the size of a golf ball.  The previous bag was similar - chillis must be dead cheap at present.  No point in giving either fruit or peppers to the bird, he just throws them out.
The Pub / Re: What have you fettled today?
« Last post by T42 on Today at 04:03:47 pm »
Checked the back tyre & tube from the Trek: sealant in tube still fluid enough to gurgle and no green squits inside tyre.  Slime tube valve cores would appear to be removable.  Also retensioned saddle a bit to try and stop the creak.
Freewheeling / Re: End of April Cycling Weekly request
« Last post by LittleWheelsandBig on Today at 04:03:07 pm »
Bump.
« Last post by Mrs Pingu on Today at 04:02:47 pm »
You're retired, WTF are you ironing?
The Pub / Re: Super-Twat
« Last post by mrcharly-YHT on Today at 03:56:38 pm »
Oh look!  Looza Fox hasn’t made a public tit of himself for at least 48 hours so it must be overdue: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/laurence-fox-slammed-after-posting-32715437

While I'm in no doubt that Fox is a twat of the highest order and re-posting revealing photos of other people (no underwear stepping out of a car if I understand correctly) is the mark of an absolute arse in need of a shoeing, I had the misfortune to read some of the X exchasnges between the parties concerned. My god, do people really go on like that?  All part of the 24 hour celebrity, must get likes, poisonous culture we have these days I guess.

(Fox is apparently now being investigatedby the rozzers for re-posting the picture. Good)
Under current legislation, posting such a picture is actually a criminal offense. So hopefully he will get a judgement that his sugar daddy can't just pay off.
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 03:43:29 pm »
Ok, the Bosch has crapped out.  What's the panel's current recommendation for a tactical ironing weapon?  Do any of them have IR laser targeting yet?
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 03:39:44 pm »
Pillow of Clouds - Pink Floyd
Pillow of Winds!

3rd Stone From The Sun - Jimi Hendrix Experience

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10