Author Topic: BONG ..And Here is the Not News..BONG  (Read 162665 times)

Re: BONG ..And Here is the Not News..BONG
« Reply #900 on: 21 April, 2021, 08:23:58 pm »
Overblown septic government department flies a drone.
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #901 on: 22 April, 2021, 12:03:21 am »
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #903 on: 20 May, 2021, 01:08:07 am »
Having a baby at 50. My friends are grandparents...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/57174993

Beardy

• Shedist
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #905 on: 21 May, 2021, 06:53:30 pm »
They promised a shake-up of the press too, post-Leveson, and that didn’t happen either apart from changing the shiny brass plate outside the PCC to read “IPSO” instead.

« Reply #906 on: 21 May, 2021, 06:59:01 pm »
Government considers shakeup of the BBC in the wake of Dianagate report

Funny, that.  You never get a shake-up of government despite countless Panorama reports.

ian

« Reply #907 on: 21 May, 2021, 08:19:48 pm »
I sort of assumed all the Diana coverage was perhaps the prelude to the Express launching a multi-billion pound 'Manhattan Project' to resurrect her as the Princess Zombie. I gather it's something far duller that I supermassively couldn't give a shit about.

I do have a little wish though, that once upon a time the BBC would turn around to government and its critics and just say, you know what, fuck you. Rather than handing out the lube and bending over and waiting for those government sources to get their jam on. They're never going to respect you afterwards.

« Reply #908 on: 21 May, 2021, 10:52:16 pm »
Funny how everyone is all over the beeb because they messed up 25 years ago (and subsequently by covering up and employing Bashir again).

But hang on, this gov fuck up every single day. Why isn't the world jumping down their throat demanding that they never ever ever screw up like that again.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #909 on: 21 May, 2021, 11:00:52 pm »
My thoughts exactly. Boris lies and lies again but this is not an issue. Strange world we live in. Is my memory at fault or was Charles playing away when they were engaged and was Harry 12 when his mum died so therefore a few years away from a pint?
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #910 on: 21 May, 2021, 11:15:35 pm »
I believe that Charlieboy was playing away with Camilla from when he met her through when his mum said no and on into the marriage. I think that he, and the rest of the royals at the time, saw the marriage to D Spencer as an old fashioned heir making marriage with no expectations of fidelity on anyone’s part but Ms Spencer.

Harry on the other hand was born int a family structure that used nannies from birth and sent their young away to school at the age of seven. Diana was more emotionally bonded to her boys than was respectable and so post estrangement and divorce the the enforced distancing from his mum will have impacted him hard. Her death at the impressionable age of 12 wil have been a huge impact on him, especially as his family have the emotional intelligence of your average Savoy cabbage.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #912 on: 23 May, 2021, 11:12:25 pm »
So a rich young man with little intelligence from an emotionally repressed family spends time in his 20s drinking and having fun. Then suddenly blames it on the death of his mother. I just do not believe it.

« Reply #913 on: 09 June, 2021, 06:29:40 am »
BBC News reporting that the Queen was not consulted about the use of her childhood name for Prince Harry's daughter.

Manipulation, and participation in the discrediting of Harry and Meghan, but not news.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #914 on: 09 June, 2021, 08:49:46 am »
BBC News reporting that the Queen was not consulted about the use of her childhood name for Prince Harry's daughter.

Manipulation, and participation in the discrediting of Harry and Meghan, but not news.
I don’t recall asking my paternal grandmother for permission when we named her 31st great grandchild for her second given name*. She still thought that little Alice was a wonderful being and was quietly delighted that we’d done so.

*coincidently she was called Elizabeth but also used her second name of Alice on occasion. I never understood why she used both names independently in different circumstances and as a young person it never occurred to me to ask.

« Reply #915 on: 11 June, 2021, 08:49:57 pm »
What a clown car of a country. It is time to ditch this anachronistic bullshit monarchy.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #916 on: 11 June, 2021, 08:59:13 pm »
My grandmothers were Else and Alice.

After Alice Snr died, a cousin named her child Alice, so her great granddaughter is an Alice.

Other kids have been posthumously named after Else but my siblings have found ways of directly avoiding her Hebrew name, which means 'cow' in English...

ian

« Reply #917 on: 11 June, 2021, 09:06:39 pm »
BONG beer company is interested in making money and publicity stunts are, erm, stunts BONG.

ian

« Reply #918 on: 18 June, 2021, 05:24:13 pm »
BONG elite university accepts more students from elite schools in an educational system entirely designed to ensure this happens BONG

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #920 on: 20 June, 2021, 12:36:38 am »
He'll be back tomorrow.  With an angle grinder.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #921 on: 20 June, 2021, 10:26:35 am »
...and a can of Carling Black Label.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #922 on: 26 June, 2021, 09:29:58 pm »
Middle aged couple indulge in workplace snog in desperate last ditch attempt to feel young again,
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

ian

« Reply #923 on: 28 June, 2021, 09:43:35 am »
He'll be back tomorrow.  With an angle grinder.

If it were a raccoon it'd have your swanky HD tv in the back of your car and be driving off down the street with it.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #924 on: 29 June, 2021, 11:05:46 pm »
>>> BONNGGG!!1! <<<

Men win sportsball game.