Author Topic: Aberdeen Steak Houses  (Read 1290 times)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
Aberdeen Steak Houses
« on: 24 May, 2008, 08:51:04 am »
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Re: Aberdeen Steak Houses
« Reply #1 on: 24 May, 2008, 10:53:42 am »
Brilliant !

One rare occasion where I was in London with several colleges (it is the nature of my job that I am usually alone) we went for a night out in the West End. There were about five of us and after a wander round the Trocadero and a few drinks we came to the question of food. Should we go Tai or Chinese or Italian perhaps ? No one guy was adamant there was only one place he was going to eat and that was an Aberdeen Steak House ! We went under much protest and it was as horrible as everyone remembers from there usually one and only visit. The guy in question liked it though. Mind you we did once send him to Belgium for two weeks and when came back he complained that you "can't get decent larger over there like what you can in England" ....
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #2 on: 24 May, 2008, 05:13:18 pm »
That question has plaged me for ages. I'm thinking I might throw caution to the wind and find out if it really is as bad as they made out.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #3 on: 24 May, 2008, 05:22:20 pm »
The meat I have had there has been ok, but the rest and the amount of it has not, so don't bother at all.
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit