Author Topic: Volunteer helpers wanted for Tour of Borders and Galloway 600 15-16 June 2024  (Read 521 times)

EDIT All sorted - I have enough volunteers for now

I’m after some volunteers to help at the overnight control in Johnstonebridge for the Tour of Borders and Galloway 600km on 15-16 June from (8pm-7am)

You don’t need any previous experience of helping, you’ll pick it up as you go along. I still need 1, ideally 2, additional helpers.

You’ll need to be available all night but hopefully you’ll be able to get some rest during the night if you want it.

I’m not paying expenses but as a thank you for helping I can offer you a free entry to an event up to 600km this year or next. That also includes this years C2C2C (or next years), it’s probably the only way you’ll get an entry to the C2C2C this year and unless you enter quickly next years as well.

Alternatively I can offer you an entry to the Borders and Flatlands 1000 this year but you’ll still have to pay for your entry.

I’ll extend the entry offers if you want to gift it to a friend or family member, if you want to help on their behalf, or you're very welcome to help just for the fun of it.

If you’re interested then please get in touch

Thanks

Andy Berne

Email audax@dixonberne.plus.com

Tel 07875224229

John Stonebridge

• Has never ridden Ower the Edge
Its my eldest daughter's 30th birthday bash Sat 15th June otherwise Id have mucked in. 

Its my eldest daughter's 30th birthday bash Sat 15th June otherwise Id have mucked in.
No problem, hope you all have a good night

You have email.

Thanks all, all sorted, there'll be lots of grateful riders.