Author Topic: A random thread for small things that don't really warrant a thread of their own  (Read 2945064 times)

rower40

• Not my boat. Now sold.
Having recently discovered a source of very nice complimentary fruit in one of the hotel lounges, I am friends once more with my lower intestine  :)
Should this be "A random thread for small things that could be classified as 'too much information'"?

Glad you're all better.
Be Naughty; save Santa a trip

toekneep

• Its got my name on it.
    • Blog
I'm going to have a bath before I start work. Because I'm worth it.

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
Apparently (according to some bod who is speaking on BBC Breakfast) branding will allow the voter to choose the right party.  ::-)

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
My feet were warm when I got here, but they're cold now.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

I'm sitting up in bed with a coffee and an iPod touch.

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
Apparently (according to some bod who is speaking on BBC Breakfast) branding will allow the voter to choose the right party.  ::-)
Yeah, he was a right sales N marketing wonk if evah I saw one.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

robbo6

Like they used to in Lancaster Castle?

Lancaster Castle

Had a car punctur3 yesterday. Just the tyre not the complete car, doh..
Move Faster and Bake Things

Manotea

• Where there is doubt...
Since I've cleared the vegetation off the roof of the shed (its a flatish pent shape) the foxes have buggered off and the neighbourhood cats have reclaimed it as a favoured resting point.

Julian

• samoture
A packet of Flubenvet has just arrived in the post.

I'm standing in a Post Office queue and everyone smells of fags and chewing gum.

robbo6

This is worse than Twitter.

I like post.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

Earlier today I got called a "FUCKING BELL END!" by what looked to be an 11 year old girl. I must remember not to have the audacity to walk down the street again.
Those wonderful norks are never far from my thoughts, oh yeah!

clarion

• Tyke
Fair comment, mind ;)
Getting there...

Deborah

This is worse than Twitter.

Ooooh oooooh ooooh we shoudl report in the style of twitter.

Deborah is just about to go to the loo for a wee - again!!!

Well ok, perhaps not

Fair comment, mind ;)

You should have heard my retort. It was too sick to repeat here and would probably have the police on my case  :P
Those wonderful norks are never far from my thoughts, oh yeah!

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
Please let us not have any whack jobs in the library today, please...

clarion

• Tyke
Um, isn't that what the library is for?  A place for them to gather when they're not in cafes or on buses.
Getting there...

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
Um, isn't that what the library is for?  A place for them to gather when they're not in cafes or on buses.

Yes of course, but I should have specified: there are whack jobs and then there are whack jobs. The chap standing there quietly talking away to himself in the non-fiction seciton is all very well, the man who decides to react to an e-mail that someone has sent him by destroying the monitor in front of you is an entirely different prospect.

clarion

• Tyke
Yes, there are different grades.  And I have great respect for the librarians who have to deal with whoever comes through the door.
Getting there...

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
Yes, there are different grades.  And I have great respect for the librarians who have to deal with whoever comes through the door.

Diolch  :-* It passes the day.  :)

Charlotte

• Dissolute libertine
  • Here's to ol' D.H. Lawrence...
    • charlottebarnes.co.uk
I have just sorted out the hotel bill for tomorrow's early morning check out. 

Seven million, seven hundred and ninety thousand, six hundred and eighty four Indonesian Rupiah  :o
Commercial, Editorial and PR Photographer - www.charlottebarnes.co.uk

Talking about numbers - my bill in Lidl yesterday £6.66 the till receipt of the Beast.

Riggers

• Mine's a pipe, er… pint!
My workmate does terrific blow-offs.
Certainly never seen cycling south of Sussex