Author Topic: Bristol to Bordeaux. Fully supported over 4 days.  (Read 1827 times)

Bristol to Bordeaux. Fully supported over 4 days.
« on: 24 February, 2012, 04:05:58 pm »

For the last 5 years there has been a fully supported charity ride from Bristol to its' twin city Bordeaux in France.

See http://www.propsforward.org/pedalforprops/

The ride is over 4 days and riders can choose the main ride which is between 105 and 130 miles each day, or a shorter route. Last year there were 50 riders and this year the charity is looking for 60 riders. Transport is provided for riders and bikes back to the Bristol starting point at the end.

I am involved with the charity and the proceeds of the ride help fund a centre wear young adults with varying degrees of handicap or learning difficulties are provided with further education or employment when leaving school.

Leaving the charity to one side the ride is one of the best and most fun rides I have ever done and this year looks to be one of the best yet. I have done the ride most years.

I've been told by the organisers that they are looking for just a few more riders so I thought I would post the link on here. If interested just follow the link on the website or PM me.