Author Topic: The ***SPOILER*** thread  (Read 15217 times)

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
Re: The ***SPOILER*** thread
« Reply #150 on: 21 July, 2008, 10:14:26 pm »
The tea girl gets together with the prime minister, his sister gets back together with her cheating husband whose colleague is left alone with her unwell brother, the little boy gets the girl, his dad gets the model, his mate goes to Portugal to marry a waitress, his other mate's mate gets over his love of his mate's wife, two film extras get together, the pop singer has it off with his manager and the geeky bloke shags loads of American women.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

Tiger

« Reply #151 on: 22 July, 2008, 06:34:46 pm »
He returns to earth again and all those who believe in him ascend back up to heaven leaving the rest to an eternity in hell.

Dave

« Reply #152 on: 22 July, 2008, 06:41:54 pm »
He returns to earth again and all those who believe in him ascend back up to heaven leaving the rest to an eternity in hell.

From here:

The Gospel of Mark ends abruptly after Jesus' disciples discover his empty tomb, for example. Mark's last line has them leaving in fear:

"Jesus Christ! It's a zombie! Get back in the chariot!"

Zoidburg

« Reply #153 on: 22 July, 2008, 06:43:19 pm »
Ambling along the beech he discovers the Statue Of Liberty poking out from beneath the sand - turns out that it really is earth after all

Eccentrica Gallumbits

« Reply #154 on: 22 July, 2008, 06:53:22 pm »
He has lots of adventures but eventually becomes a house cat instead of a witch's cat.

« Reply #155 on: 23 July, 2008, 01:08:55 pm »
He throws custard and tomato sauce over her, then shags her. Then leaves her, only to meet on a dark street and do it on the cobbles under a lorry. Later he pushes her into the river. After having sex of some sort with every woman he meets, he finds out someone else is going to be hanged for killing her. Has momentary feelings of guilt then walks off.

He is Young after all.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

fuzzy

« Reply #156 on: 26 July, 2008, 04:40:58 pm »
They wind up the guards, one spends a lot of time in solitary playing with a baseball. He also gets to jump the barbed wire on a motorbike (nearly). Lots escape. Most are re captured of which the majority are shot. A small number get away.

Eccentrica Gallumbits

« Reply #157 on: 26 July, 2008, 04:48:11 pm »
He books them, and they come.

Zoidburg

« Reply #158 on: 26 July, 2008, 06:25:37 pm »
Up the duff and with an alsastion in tow she drives off to mexico in a an open top jeep, a .44 magnum in her lap and the future leader of humanity in her belly.

Tiger

« Reply #159 on: 28 July, 2008, 04:38:58 pm »
The big one butts him hard and teh troll fallls into the river.

« Reply #160 on: 28 July, 2008, 08:13:56 pm »
The baddie's ring lies in his ashes until a leather gloved hand reaches and grasps it.

The End ... ?
Allow me to explain through the medium of interpretive dance