Author Topic: Kidical Mass Sunday 17th Sept  (Read 1192 times)

Kidical Mass Sunday 17th Sept
« on: 12 September, 2017, 09:36:53 pm »
Kidical Mass is next Sunday, meeting at 11am at trinity square gardens, opposite the tower of London.

I did their Christmas ride last year and it was fab, so I'm going to try to get there. It's suitable for families including cargo bikes and kids on their own bikes.
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Re: Kidical Mass Sunday 17th Sept
« Reply #1 on: 12 September, 2017, 10:34:46 pm »
 :thumbsup: I first heard of Kidical Mass through my mad friend Will (mad in the cycling sense – if there's a short, flattish way, he will detour umpty miles to take the bastard 25% hill, and take us with him), who organises them here. They seem pretty well attended though I've never been. Glad you've got one near you.  :)
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2 on: 12 September, 2017, 10:47:31 pm »
We had one in Birmingham once.  The weather was shite.  I don't know if simply fizzled out, or vanished into Mark Zuckerberg's walled garden.  Seemed like a good idea, anyway.   :thumbsup:

« Reply #3 on: 13 September, 2017, 09:36:38 am »
We had one in Birmingham once.  The weather was shite.  I don't know if simply fizzled out, or vanished into Mark Zuckerberg's walled garden.  Seemed like a good idea, anyway.   :thumbsup:

I couldn't find any hint of a recent one in Brum. I did look in the walled garden when I was searching generally a few weeks back.
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.