Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 889660 times)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2700 on: 05 December, 2017, 08:04:19 pm »
65.64m in 2016.  Maybe the other 4.5m are illegals, though, here to take our jobs, impregnate our women, establish a new caliphate and steal our precious bodily fluids.  HARD BREXIT NOW.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2701 on: 06 December, 2017, 04:21:36 am »
You forgot "scrounge benefits1", RZ.  You'll never make a Daily Mail leader writer.

1: Ten-bedroom mansion, gold-plated Bentley and droits de seigneur over Amber Rudd.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

fuzzy

« Reply #2703 on: 07 December, 2017, 02:29:42 pm »
Are we allowed to nominate corporate entities?

If so, I give you Churchill Retirement Living, purveyors of retirement apartment complexes.

The bastards are building a block next to my house. We were more than happy with the prospect of retirement apartments on the site but, along with others took, issue with the scale of the development as we thought that it was too big for the plot, too close to some existing dwellings and included far too few parking spaces (31 or 32 apartments and 11 spaces). Our fear is that the already atrocious parking situation around here will only get worse. Churchill are of the opinion that old folk will jump at the opportunity to give up their cars- as if.

Anyway, today whilst visiting the post office I spied a little advertising poster for Peel Lodge (built on the site of the now demolished Police Station) singing the praises of such features as 24hr on site assitance, video entry system, visitors suite, owners lounge and FREE PARKING :demon: Free parking? You lying fucking toads. Limited parking more like.

« Reply #2704 on: 07 December, 2017, 09:07:04 pm »

If so, I give you Churchill Retirement Living, purveyors of retirement apartment complexes.

The bastards are building a block next to my house.  far too few parking spaces (31 or 32 apartments and 11 spaces). Our fear is that the already atrocious parking situation around here will only get worse.

It's a common theme for retirement flats. Then health of said retired folks deteriorates, they become housebound and need a Community Nurse to visit. Oh what fun when the car park is full, or bars anyone but residents. Community Nurse spends 15 minutes finding a parking space 2 streets away, another 15 minutes walking back to the flats and battling with the automatic entry system that the resident can't operate, 5 minutes giving a B12 injection, followed by 20 minute return trip to their car and the rest of the day trying to regain the lost 40 minutes. IMHO it should be obligatory for builders of Retirement Flats to provide a pro-rata allocation of parking spaces for visiting Carers and Health Care Staff.

If I was purchasing such a flat, and I won't be, a key question would be "Where can the doctor/nurse park if they need to visit me at home?"

rogerzilla

« Reply #2705 on: 09 December, 2017, 09:16:00 am »
Rubber-faced unlikeable rabble-rouser Michael Gove.  Again.

« Reply #2706 on: 09 December, 2017, 09:06:20 pm »
Justin Welby aka the Archbishop of Canterbury.
According to himself grammar schools perpetuate and fuel privilege .
Whereas going to prep school,then Eton and getting a place at Cambridge ,in a college where one’s great uncle is master , presumably doesn’t .

« Reply #2707 on: 09 December, 2017, 11:58:11 pm »
I hadn't realised that having benefited from privilege yourself disqualified you from recognising or criticising it subsequently.

« Reply #2708 on: 10 December, 2017, 11:15:36 am »
Justin Welby aka the Archbishop of Canterbury.
According to himself grammar schools perpetuate and fuel privilege .
Whereas going to prep school,then Eton and getting a place at Cambridge ,in a college where one’s great uncle is master , presumably doesn’t .

Grammar schools are divisive,  but religious schools aren't. >:(

« Reply #2709 on: 10 December, 2017, 12:37:07 pm »
Just heard that there is one fewer.

« Reply #2710 on: 10 December, 2017, 08:39:10 pm »
The perfectly vile and hateful Hopkins.  She just doesn't get it that if you have nothing useful to say ...

rogerzilla

« Reply #2711 on: 10 December, 2017, 09:10:55 pm »
Viz reposted an old letter about him to Faecebook, which I'm afraid made me laugh.  The comments underneath it were even funnier, especially the outraged ones.

« Reply #2712 on: 10 December, 2017, 10:00:47 pm »

The bastards are building a block next to my house. We were more than happy with the prospect of retirement apartments on the site but, along with others took, issue with the scale of the development as we thought that it was too big for the plot, too close to some existing dwellings and included far too few parking spaces (31 or 32 apartments and 11 spaces). Our fear is that the already atrocious parking situation around here will only get worse. Churchill are of the opinion that old folk will jump at the opportunity to give up their cars- as if.

Anyway, today whilst visiting the post office I spied a little advertising poster for Peel Lodge (built on the site of the now demolished Police Station) singing the praises of such features as 24hr on site assitance, video entry system, visitors suite, owners lounge and FREE PARKING :demon: Free parking? You lying fucking toads. Limited parking more like.

It might not be quite as bad as you fear though I understand your concerns fully*.

mllePB's father has moved into a retirement block in Rugby.  It has 31 flats and a dozen parking spaces.   There always appear to be two or three free.   He came with his car and has had no trouble at all finding it a regular berth.

* We live in a victorian terrace.  The BtL landlords and local property developers keep buying houses and converting them to multiple occupancy dwellings.  Even worse, there are in progress or planned for progress extra developments which will lead to an extra 50 plus addresses in a street with less than 200 properties.   We already have permit parking and at evenings and weekends you cannot park a matchbox toy in the street.   Thankfully we don't own a car but it makes it difficult for visitors to the bear-o-drome if they do. 

« Reply #2713 on: 10 December, 2017, 10:02:14 pm »

Took me a while to figure that one out.  Imagine how his victims must suffer every time that name is mentioned.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #2714 on: 10 December, 2017, 10:49:13 pm »

Took me a while to figure that one out.  Imagine how his victims must suffer every time that name is mentioned.

As someone who lived on publicity, not mentioning his name seems a fitting final insult to the scumbag.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #2715 on: 10 December, 2017, 10:50:25 pm »

As someone who lived on publicity, not mentioning his name seems a fitting final insult to the scumbag.

Excellent.  Like your thinking.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #2716 on: 11 December, 2017, 03:12:48 am »
I hadn't realised that having benefited from privilege yourself disqualified you from recognising or criticising it subsequently.

But he didn't criticise public schools in his speech, only grammar schools.

« Reply #2717 on: 11 December, 2017, 08:34:29 am »
So if you criticise one example of privilege, that criticism will be invalid unless you also criticise every other example?

Wouldn't that make it a little, um, unfocused?

« Reply #2718 on: 11 December, 2017, 12:59:32 pm »
John Magufuli makes the all time greatest super twat list.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #2719 on: 11 December, 2017, 07:37:27 pm »

And I rather liked the fact that he died in prison* and wasn't able to sell his story when he got out.

*I know orspital, but he never let the facts get in the way of a good story so turn and turnabout.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2720 on: 12 December, 2017, 11:33:32 am »
John Magufuli makes the all time greatest super twat list.
Name carved in stone >:(
Getting there...

Super-Twat
« Reply #2721 on: 14 December, 2017, 10:06:14 pm »

« Reply #2722 on: 14 December, 2017, 10:23:19 pm »
Page unavailable.  Please enlighten us.

Super-Twat
« Reply #2723 on: 14 December, 2017, 10:25:01 pm »
Page unavailable.  Please enlighten us.

“6 months on from #Grenfell – lessons are being forgotten.  We know fire puts out water. Sprinklers in Tower blocks now”

« Reply #2724 on: 14 December, 2017, 10:53:11 pm »
Isn't she just quoting (paraphrasing?) the head of the LFB?