Author Topic: [LEL17] Last minute queries.  (Read 1803 times)

[LEL17] Last minute queries.
« on: 29 July, 2017, 06:54:06 am »
Does anybody have a USB charger I could borrow from Loughton and return tomorrow? Left mine behind somewhere yday creating a bit of a headache.

Also is anyone else riding to the start from south of the river tomorrow for a mid morning start? Is it possible with the Ride100 road closures ?

Thanks all  :thumbsup:

Re: Last minute queries.
« Reply #1 on: 29 July, 2017, 06:57:58 am »
It is possible but quite a few bridges are shut.

I'm planning to cross at blackfriars. London bridge is also open but will be busy.

αdαmsκι

• Instagram @ucfaaay Strava @ucfaaay
  • Look haggard. It sells.
« Reply #2 on: 29 July, 2017, 07:39:45 am »
Greenwich foot tunnel and Woolwich ferry / Woolwich tunnel will be unaffected by Ride London but those crossings may not help depending on whereabouts in south London you're heading from.
What on earth am I doing here on this beautiful day?! This is the only life I've got!!

https://tyredandhungry.wordpress.com/

« Reply #3 on: 29 July, 2017, 08:01:07 am »
If you can find a Poundland they sell USB chargers (and they're actually decent quality).

For closures see page 12 onwards here.

Southwark and Tower Bridges are shut, plus Westminster bridge and some bridges further west. All other central bridges are open.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #4 on: 29 July, 2017, 08:35:06 am »
If you're in SE London you can take your bike on the DLR from Lewisham to Stratford and ride from there (or then ride to Leyton and get on the tube out to Debden).
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #5 on: 29 July, 2017, 06:46:37 pm »
Thanks everyone, sorted  :D